PDA

View Full Version : LP setup questions

MVS1
09-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Well the time has come to roll the dice and go for LP setup on my `05 pilot ACS. This is mostly a sanity check from those of you in the "know" as to whether or not I'm heading in the right direction. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
First off I have already increased the diameter of my VA (VA has a Bob Long 0-1200 psi gauge) and since it has an expansion chamber I figure I'll give it a shot and if need be replace it with a 15* assault block, I have a bottom-line regulator w/a range of 200-800 (gauge as well) so that should surfice, Bandit Bolts High flow valve, New Design valve stem and of course a spring kit. I plan on using my stock ACS bolt and upgrade if necessary, however I may be wrong but I think it should be fine. My desired pressure range is 300-400 psi and with my layman guessing hat on I think I should be able to hit that mark. Once again this is a sanity check so don't hold back.

vwjimmy
09-13-2006, 05:29 PM
What kind of bottom line reg are you using? If it is a Spyder one it will not flow well enough for LP....
I have hit 300psi with an ACS Bolt....
I would get the assualt block and a good reg....

MVS1
09-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Other than the reg issue am I on the right track????

nbishop66
09-15-2006, 09:12 AM
PM'd You.