PDA

View Full Version : You know your addicted to paintball when.....

kidonfire
09-12-2006, 01:12 PM
I got this idea off pbreview forums and I thought it would be fun.

You know your addicted to paintball when....

You hear the word evolution and you immediately think about the eggy 2.
You be a paintball player for halloween.

Lets see some of your ideas.

bamf-hacker
09-12-2006, 01:18 PM
you know you are addicted to PB when....

your credit card statement looks like this

Actionvillage......$$$
Skanline.....$$$
Paypal-CPS...$$$
Paypal-KUSA MEMBER...$$$
Pev's...$$$

druid
09-12-2006, 01:24 PM
...you take new product manuals in to work with you

twiztidjuggalo
09-12-2006, 01:31 PM
u sit in class all day walking ur pencils

when in gym class the teacher yells go and u run like u were breaking out*its only happend once*

when u sit and draw paintball guns all over ur binder and papers

thechubbss12
09-12-2006, 01:36 PM
When you work a full time job just so you can buy new paintball equipment....

Jimmyd24
09-12-2006, 01:44 PM
when u dropkick some kid at school and scream buker in his face
oops

shunut
09-12-2006, 02:19 PM
...when you can't sleep on your bed because you have all your equipment lying out and taken apart on it.

...when you can't play anymore and keep your equipment just so you still think you are a baller.

...when you are writing about arachnids you type Spyder not Spider.

...when some one tells you you have a big ego you think of your gun.

nbishop66
09-12-2006, 02:19 PM
When you sit in daily staff meetings and draw custom ion bodies.

When your computer room is turned into a paintball room and the wife keeps nagging you to clean up that junk because she can't get to the keyboard!

taurinic
09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
when you feel like dying when you dont play paintball over 3 freakin weeks!!!!!

Nenkitsune
09-12-2006, 02:45 PM
.....when your chem. teacher is talking about ions and you think of the gun
.....when you hear people talking about .45 grips for your gun and you start talking about the grips you have on your paintball gun
.....when you can't type spider anymore because you own spyder's
.....when you start selling stuff you don't use to buy paintball stuff
.....when you spend all of your spare money on paintball equip.
.....when you do a speech in your speech class about paintball (including videos)
.....when someone talks about how they were walking all day, and you respond "yeah, i was walking my spyder till my fingers hurt"

stylinbeaver
09-12-2006, 02:52 PM
When you've broke 3 computer mouses from playing the trigger games, or you've broke 3 computer mouses working on how fast you can walk.

shunut
09-12-2006, 02:53 PM
...when you hear somebody talking about PE at school and you think of Planet Eclipse or Pure Energy.

vwjimmy
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM
when you watch a DerDer video instead of Monday Night Football....
when your Paypal statement is longer than one page....
when you can disassemble/reassemble your marker blindfolded like some kind of Green Beret....
when Halo and Angel no longer remind you of there biblical meanings first...
when you spend way too much time here!!!!!

Jimmyd24
09-12-2006, 03:10 PM
when u pawn ur moms car to get an ion jk

ShadowX
09-12-2006, 03:29 PM

Wow, that is a good one, I always do that, I have never said anything to my paintball friends in class, but I have often thought of it.. Lol..

Hossy
09-12-2006, 03:36 PM

Wow, that is a good one, I always do that, I have never said anything to my paintball friends in class, but I have often thought of it.. Lol..

i have to agree

i just learned about them the other day, and boy, i heard ion and i was like WOAH!!! and then i was trying to make something up to help me with learning what an ion is, that is kinda like the gun

Sandman_Bravo
09-12-2006, 04:31 PM
When you leave work early to get at the pro-shop early enough to beat the crowds so you can pick up your newest gear you ordered.

Theheroguy
09-12-2006, 06:03 PM
when your family knows if they say paintball in the attic you'll hear them in the basement and come running up stairs

when you tell your mom want to buy something and your mom automatically tells your dad she'es taking you to the paintball store

when you walk your trumpets vavles all class

when people say paintball to get your attention

Ace24
09-12-2006, 06:30 PM
when you walk your trumpets vavles all class

I walk everything in class... I get in trouble for walking on my desklegs too much and making alot of noise. I even do it on the bus ride home hahaha.

You know your addicted to paintball when you dream every night and its always paintball related, sometimes in the strangest ways.

Team Ramrod
09-12-2006, 06:37 PM
...when your lying in bed seconds from deep sleep and for some reason you visualise a paintball flying at your mask so you attempt to dodge it and jump right out of bed.

(happens to me from time to time, hard to explain, im almost asleep and ill see it flying at my face and ill dodge the ball and ill jump right out of bed and be awake)

Ace24
09-12-2006, 06:41 PM
...when your lying in bed seconds from deep sleep and for some reason you visualise a paintball flying at your mask so you attempt to dodge it and jump right out of bed.

(happens to me from time to time, hard to explain, im almost asleep and ill see it flying at my face and ill dodge the ball and ill jump right out of bed and be awake)

Thats happened to me before! Only I was diving into a bunker in woodsball... long story short, I woke up on my back with my ass up in the air and my arms flailing.

kidonfire
09-12-2006, 08:38 PM

ya thats happend to me a couple times. I share a room with my brother, so he thinks I'm pretty crazy (I'm glad I'm not on a bunk bed on the top when it happens :p ) .

Hawk
09-12-2006, 10:59 PM
When some liquid sprays on you and you go to crouch or jump...

When you go by your gear and for some reason you have to pick up your disassembled marker and fiddle with it for awhile and forget what you were doing...

When your dead broke and you still have things "on order" and your Still looking at new markers/upgrades....

bamf-hacker
09-13-2006, 04:22 AM
Got another one that I realized last night.....

When you are vacuuming the house and when you get to the room with the PB stuff in it, you stop vacuuming (leave it on so the wife doesn't know) you pick up your marker to practice walking the trigger and pretend you are snap shooting around the vaccum...

(Me last night :))

DFSniper
09-13-2006, 06:01 AM
...you had a printout of the original thread from before the old mothership went down (that thread was the sole reason for me registering there!)

kidonfire
09-13-2006, 11:12 AM
...for some reason,you have an extreme hatred for airsoft.

....The only thing stock left on your marker is the body

....When you see grapes you think paintballs

killerpinecone
09-13-2006, 02:37 PM
when you can't sleep on your bed because you have all your equipment lying out and taken apart on it.

.....when you spend all of your spare money on paintball equip.

All these happened to me, i thought i was the only one

Hob Hayward
09-13-2006, 02:56 PM
When in math class you see numbers like .697 and think- thats a rediculously large paintball...

When you lose sleep thinking about new mods...

vwjimmy
09-13-2006, 03:01 PM
...the money you have in paintball gear would be a nice house down payment... :)

Ace24
09-13-2006, 03:46 PM

I do that all too often. Type Spyder instead of spider when I meant to say spider.

...when you check the google paintball videos regurlarly for new ones.

shunut
09-13-2006, 03:55 PM
This is the ultimate and I doubt it can be topped

...when you want a lung transplant as soon as possible so you can play again.

vwjimmy
09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
This is the ultimate and I doubt it can be topped

...when you want a lung transplant as soon as possible so you can play again.
Winner.......
All positive thoughts to ya J.....

shunut
09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Here is another

...when you vow to make it to the pro paintball seen once you get your lung transplant.

bamf-hacker
09-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Here is another

...when you vow to make it to the pro paintball seen once you get your lung transplant.

All for that one buddy... Then my Signed Freak inserts with be worth a mint :)

...When you have a 3 month old and you have more video of your markers than your baby.

stylinbeaver
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
...When you have a 3 month old and you have more video of your markers than your baby.
HAHAHA!! That's a pretty good one hacker!!!!

Ace24
09-13-2006, 06:37 PM
HAHAHA!! That's a pretty good one hacker!!!!

Its also kinda sad/messed up haha.

More power to you Shunut! I hope you can once again get back on the field.

bamf-hacker
09-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Its also kinda sad/messed up haha.

Also second kid :)

Less pics, less video, etc...

You know your addicted to paintball when.....

...You cant wait for your wife to go to bed, so you can go organize your PB gear (AGAIN) without getting an ear full

viseversa2303
09-13-2006, 07:00 PM

you say no to sex and would rather be at a field getting a game with the local team.

(happened once and man was the wife pissed when i got back home. Was in the dog house for weeks.)

DyNasty9
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM

you say no to sex and would rather be at a field getting a game with the local team.

(happened once and man was the wife pissed when i got back home. Was in the dog house for weeks.)
hahahahaha wow that ones good.

you know your addicted to paintball when

.... you'd rather see your gf in your pb jersey then in ______.

(you fill in the blank):p ;)

Nenkitsune
09-14-2006, 04:29 PM
when you overdraw your bank account for more ups for your gun, then see something else and say "that extra 30 won't make much of a dent" XP

Darkh2o
09-15-2006, 03:33 AM
...when you are thinking of buying a Honda Pilot because you own a '05 Spyder Pilot ACS.

...when your 4 year old daughter sees your paintball marker for the millionth time and says yet again, "Daddy, when I get older, I want to get my own 'shooter' and play paintball with you!" (my wife gets pi$$ed every time.):D

...when you put your marker in your 7 month old son's hands and run to get the camera to take a picture. (obviously not loaded or aired up):p

...when your home page on your work computer is this forum.

bamf-hacker
09-15-2006, 10:21 AM
...when your 4 year old daughter sees your paintball marker for the millionth time and says yet again, "Daddy, when I get older, I want to get my own 'shooter' and play paintball with you!" (my wife gets pissed every time.):D

...when you put your marker in your 7 month old son's hands and run to get the camera to take a picture. (obviously not loaded or aired up):p

...when your home page on your work computer is this forum.

Ha....

Me, Me and Me again :)

...when your family comes to visit from out of town and you sneak off to the basement to log onto SOC to read PB posts :)

newkid
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
when you spend every second of your free time paintballing or on this forum

colonel_moo
09-15-2006, 06:15 PM
-when "spider" just doesnt look like the correct spelling

-when the answers to half of your job interview questions are paintball related stories (happened to me... still got the job)

-when asked to list your accomplishments, you cant think of your non-paintball related ones

-when you suffer from severe sleep deprivation due to forum browsing

Muddytaco
09-15-2006, 06:25 PM
-when you no longer look at work hours in terms of money, instead its "If i work over time this week i can get that new part/gun"

-you get more credit cards to buy all the new stuff

-you buy 3 new guns in 2 months but yet you find yourself looking through the b/s/t section everyday to find something new (me:p )

Hawk
09-16-2006, 12:59 AM
When someone says something it turns up something youve learned from paintball an you have to repeat the lesson.

Youve made your perfect marker, or are making it, have no cash and say I have to have that new marker! (happening to me right now :D )

Maxx-Damage
09-16-2006, 04:57 AM
...when u do ur hw with ur mask on, just because u miss the feeling.
...when ur friends start to get mad at u for messing with ur gun instead of hanging out with them.
...when u give ur gun a name.....
dont know if this was already done or not

killer48
09-16-2006, 06:29 AM
...when you can come up with 5 pages of post about how you know when your addicted to paintball.

shunut
09-16-2006, 08:43 AM
...when you are the only member online at KUSA.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/shunut/only1online.jpg

Hossy
09-16-2006, 10:06 AM
when PBnation is down, and you cant respond to peoples PMs about selling your gun...and it seems like theres nothing else to do..and ruins your day

ross * pilot
09-16-2006, 03:19 PM
when you spend hours making sure your gun is in tip top shape before tomorrows big game

Hob Hayward
09-16-2006, 05:19 PM
when you spend hours making sure your gun is in tip top shape before tomorrows big game

I did that today aswell...

Hossy
09-16-2006, 05:22 PM

i still do it, even if i havent played in like 5 months....

Nenkitsune
09-16-2006, 07:59 PM
i do an overhaul every week or two regardless to make sure everything's in perfect shape

badlandsrox
09-16-2006, 09:07 PM
You have gotten All your friends hooked onto paintballing (or in my case, my entire grade :P)

You became a certified diver so you can use scuba tanks too fill your HPA tanks :dodgy:

DFSniper
09-17-2006, 05:18 AM

eh, when you have superstitions and dont touch ANY of your gear the day before you go play...:nododgy:

Voodoo27909
09-17-2006, 12:56 PM
You wake up often in the middle of the night...crouched on your bed behind your pillow, which is standing up on end, yelling "Get him out!! Get him out!!"

newkid
09-17-2006, 01:00 PM
when your mom says you spend to much time here and need more exercise (which means to me I need to play more paintball)

ross * pilot
09-17-2006, 02:08 PM
when its your first time out and you mow faces

killerpinecone
09-17-2006, 02:25 PM
when you cant walk into your room without stepping on paintballs, me today, stepped on two at once, one waz yellow and the other was white

Ace24
09-17-2006, 02:26 PM
When you hear people puting a roof on in your neighborhood and the nailgun sounds like a paintball gun to you, wich in turn makes you want to play paintball that day.

killerpinecone
09-17-2006, 02:28 PM
When you hear people puting a roof on in your neighborhood and the nailgun sounds like a paintball gun to you, wich in turn makes you want to play paintball that day.

That happens to me all the time, lol

newkid
09-17-2006, 02:36 PM
your neighbors must have bad roofs

Voodoo27909
09-17-2006, 02:36 PM
...You cannot point things out to your friends outside of paintball, with out saying things like "See?...right there behind D4"

....your using terms like "Agg" and "Emo" while in a group where no one else knows what the heck you are talking about

During dinner....you find yourself checking the peas for dimples

Everytime you hear someone fart...you yell out " He's Out of air!!"

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
one post does it there cowboy

shunut
09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Voodoo27909 Please don't make posts like that, there is an edit button for a reason.

Maxx-Damage
09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
....when you feel like bringing youre trigger frame to practice walking during all the boring periods.....so all of them(no offence to the teachers on here)

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
....when you feel like bringing youre trigger frame to practice walking during all the boring periods.....so all of them(no offence to the teachers on here)
like english? :dodgy:

Voodoo27909
09-17-2006, 06:59 PM
WHhaaaaaa!

Fixed.....

Hob Hayward
09-17-2006, 07:26 PM

Took me a minute but: When you feel like bringing your trigger frame to school so you can practice walking it during all the boring classes...which means every class.

Maxx-Damage
09-18-2006, 10:43 AM
especially english

bamf-hacker
09-18-2006, 10:46 AM

....when you bring your marker to work, so you can put a new upgrade on the second it gets delivered.

...when you bring your marker to work and you have nothing to do to it, but you like having it with you.

Ace24
09-18-2006, 11:08 AM
When you see this on your watch: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8805/1002516bd7.th.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1002516bd7.jpg) and you think, "T-1 kit! CHYEAH!"

TheRedBarron
09-18-2006, 11:12 AM
...When you buy a paintball field for your house
...When you open up a fully functional shop and field
...When everyone in your family who is old enough to know what a marker is plays.
...When you have a paintball marker (whether torn apart or not) in nearly every room of your house

etc..

claustrophobia9
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
bunker a cat with a grape

claustrophobia9
09-18-2006, 12:31 PM
...when you are the only member online at KUSA.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/shunut/only1online.jpg
i have mine on invisible so people cant see how often im on that list

TheRedBarron
09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
i have mine on invisible so people cant see how often im on that list

so you think.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/xxximyourfatexxx/pwned.jpg

Mech Warrior
09-18-2006, 12:53 PM
....when you bring your marker to work, so you can put a new upgrade on the second it gets delivered.
You know you're addicted to paintball when you have your upgrades delivered to you AT WORK!!!

...so's the little woman doesn't know...

marvin-martian
09-18-2006, 12:58 PM
there must be a bug matt, im not on there.

Mech Warrior
09-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Green names can see all...

mr1man
09-18-2006, 06:53 PM
when you make a speedball course out of clay in art class

bamf-hacker
09-18-2006, 06:58 PM
You know you're addicted to paintball when you have your upgrades delivered to you AT WORK!!!

...so's the little woman doesn't know...

Ha..

Nah at work someone is always there to sign for boxes.

... your link bar in IE has nothing but PB sites on it.

vwjimmy
09-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Ha..

... your link bar in IE has nothing but PB sites on it.
and you have to scroll alot to get from one end of the list to the other!!!

kidonfire
09-19-2006, 06:40 AM
...you have a drawer full of movies that says "paintball" at least once on the entire film.

Mech Warrior
09-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Ha..

Nah at work someone is always there to sign for boxes.
I wasn't talking about you! :o

You know you're addicted to paintball when your 11-year-old says to you, "We're done, Dad - don't order any more stuff."

rafb86
09-19-2006, 11:32 AM
when your in college, have no money to buy books and still manage to buy a new marker that you wont be able to use for a while.

DFSniper
09-20-2006, 12:28 PM
you show up to your best friends wedding in full pb gear (stole that one from vike from back in the day)

you can honestly say "back in the day" and dont mean a year or two ago

when your parents ask you what you want to do in college, all your options involve some kind of paintball related degree: engineering (mechanical, electrical, etc) or you seriously consider skipping college completely and are debating about opening your own pro shop

Hob Hayward
09-20-2006, 01:03 PM
when your parents ask you what you want to do in college, all your options involve some kind of paintball related degree: engineering (mechanical, electrical, etc)

Haha I'm acctually thinking about doing that.. :D

splater18
09-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Haha I'm acctually thinking about doing that.. :D

iam thinking about buiness to start a feild

viseversa2303
09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
when you get to work and instead of checking your emails you check who posted what on this forum

pbfreak3221
09-20-2006, 02:52 PM
when this is your home page

bamf-hacker
09-20-2006, 05:50 PM

.... When you go to the PB store to pick up seven cases of paint for four of your friends for the weekend and on the way home you actually consider painting your backyard up with 14,000 orange paintballs.

kidonfire
09-22-2006, 06:49 AM
..When you just buy a new gun, and you start looking at a new one. And then you find a nice one on sale, you figure out how long it will take you to get the money, and you think, "I hope they still have it on sale in two years".

Ace24
09-22-2006, 11:32 AM
when you feel like dying when you dont play paintball over 3 freakin weeks!!!!!

I havent played in 4 months... due to my gun customisation. This weekend I am playing for the first time with my gun FINALLY completed. (well I still have to buy the Orange Wasp bolt... but that can wait, I NEED TO PLAY)

... when your in school and all you can think about are the parts that are waiting for you in your mailbox when you get home and you rush to your house just to tinker with them

kidonfire
09-22-2006, 11:52 AM
a new gun is coming in the mail, and you have already at least 5 different mods you expect to do to make it better

TheRedBarron
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
A new gun is coming in the mail and you have already traded it for a different one :dodgy:

kidonfire
09-22-2006, 12:50 PM
A new gun is coming in the mail and you have already traded it for a different one :dodgy:

lol..Thats one of the best.

Canadianpballer
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
....You can't sleep because you know something is coming in the mail for you tomorrow

JMotioN
09-28-2006, 11:21 AM
you ask if the kids in your classes play paintball. when they say they do and u ask what gun they have they say a 98 custom and you start laughing as you go into detail about your entire setup...

Muddytaco
09-28-2006, 11:36 AM

lol i have done that.

A new gun is coming in the mail so you skip out 2 1/2 hours early from your 3 hour chem. lab class:D

You buy upgrades for a new gun that won't even be shipped out for another week.

You sell different parts weekly to the same guy over and over again. *cough*bamf-hacker*cough*:p

when your in the welding lab at school and try to figure how many fills you can get out of the compressed air tanks

bamf-hacker
09-28-2006, 11:38 AM

....You keep buying more parts from the same person over and over. ;)

....You lose you mind when the person you are trading guns with is not online for a few days....

Muddytaco
09-28-2006, 11:47 AM
....You lose you mind when the person you are trading guns with is not online for a few days....

hahahaha thats me right now, one guy gets online everyday at the same time 6:45 am, if i send him a pm it take him till 6:45 am the next day to answer and the other guy only gets on like every other day.....drives me crazy.

Ace24
09-28-2006, 11:49 AM
hahahaha thats me right now, one guy gets online everyday at the same time 6:45 am, if i send him a pm it take him till 6:45 am the next day to answer and the other guy only gets on like every other day.....drives me crazy.
That happened with a guy I am buying a tank off of on PBN. Aparently he was moving and didnt have internet for a week.. and thats why he didnt reply lol. I was scurred.

Hob Hayward
09-28-2006, 01:06 PM
When you get a paranoid if somone doesn't immediately PM or email you after the time they said they'd ship.

vwjimmy
09-28-2006, 04:39 PM
...when you seriously consider getting on an airplane and flying to Maine to pick up your new marker!!!!

bamf-hacker
09-28-2006, 04:46 PM
....When you draw paintball markers in the steam covered glass doors in the shower.

....When everyone in the PB store knows your phone number by heart (from entering it into the register)

marvin-martian
09-28-2006, 05:01 PM
when your plans for winning the new VS were to sell it before it got to your door...

:nododgy:

newkid
09-29-2006, 05:57 PM
when all you think about is when your going to play paintball next

bamf-hacker
09-30-2006, 05:34 PM
....when you pull a muscle in your back and you are happy it did not happen the week before since you were playing PB.

pb34
09-30-2006, 05:56 PM
....you see LP in math and think low pressure.

Theheroguy
09-30-2006, 07:38 PM
YOU WON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE

kidonfire
10-01-2006, 05:11 PM
..you can't think of anything else to do on the internet except get on pb forums. (Me, right now)

Maxx-Damage
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
.....When ur standing in the middle of a room filled with a bunch of people talking about PB

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Your coach yells at you at football practice for talking about paintball

bigben6
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
You know you're addicted to paintball when....

You're at your Great Aunt's Funeral and you imagine yourself playing speedball in the cemetary.

You walk into any building, preferably a large store, school, or hospital and imagine playing a scenario game inside the building.

You dream of invading a town with thousands of people to have a huge scenario game.

bigben6
10-24-2006, 12:01 PM
You know you're addicted to paintball when...

You when people talk about their 9 inch, all you can think of is your worthless barrel.

RomeNYRR
10-24-2006, 12:15 PM
when you keep visiting pro sites, wishing you were one of them

Oscum Guy
10-24-2006, 01:10 PM
...for some reason,you have an extreme hatred for airsoft.

yes

Daddy360
11-02-2006, 08:00 PM
..,..When your sitting during class and your holding an invisible gun with your right eye closed and your tongue sticking out and juss clicking away at the invisible trigger. *lmao i do this practically everyday when i was waiting for my gun to come in the mail*

...When you keep on trying to get your friends from school to come paintballing for the 1st time with you.

...When you take your gun out and put the loader, barrel, and CO2 tank on it just to see how precious it looks.

...When your laying in bed on your stomach and out of know where you reach your hands out and pretend your behind a bunker proned shooting at someone.

Gunny462
11-06-2006, 03:29 AM
You go away for a few... years (peep in every once an awhile) and everyone's still here.............*

silentpaintballfreak
11-06-2006, 05:07 PM
yep thats pretty pitiful.

Your dog knows the difference in a paintballgun and rifle. Go out with paintball gun they dont really care. go out with rifle. well they run to the garage.

newkid
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
all you can think about is paintball

newkid
11-06-2006, 05:11 PM
oh yeah, one that happened today, you yell at your friend for getting a cheap peice of junk gun

Hob Hayward
11-06-2006, 05:35 PM
When you tell you friend to do a run through on a guy behind a pillar in rainbow six. Without realizing that your reffering to PB.

Maxx-Damage
11-06-2006, 05:51 PM
When ur favorites have more than 20 pb manufacturs straight thorugh.

tater_salad
03-19-2007, 04:46 PM
When you are talking about a Stiffi and your friends think you are being nasty.
(Don't know if someone has said that yet but didn't really feel like looking.)

shunut
03-19-2007, 08:19 PM
When you have nothing to do because you've been declared BOS (ban on sight) on every paintball forum for reviving ancient threads.

graphics360
03-19-2007, 08:42 PM
when you read through a million posts about being addicted to paintball only to realize the thread is a year old.....oops

VS3 Sniper
03-19-2007, 09:32 PM
......When u sell ur skateboarding stuff to buy paintball stuff.

......When ur recently viewed history on aol.com says nothing but pbnation.com, spyder.tv and actionvillage.com

vikingshadow
03-20-2007, 04:49 AM
When you have nothing to do because you've been declared BOS (ban on sight) on every paintball forum for reviving ancient threads.

When you laugh your butt off at something being said, then realize that everyone that posted after it didn't get it.....

STRIKEFIRST
03-20-2007, 05:02 AM
When you laugh your butt off at something being said, then realize that everyone that posted after it didn't get it.....

LOL......Best 2 posts in this thread!

ross * pilot
03-20-2007, 01:34 PM
When...
You're in the middle of Bio class and you start to doodle, only realizing youre making your dream pb field.

Reedoc
03-20-2007, 02:01 PM
You know you're addicted when you get to this page :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
03-20-2007, 02:09 PM

When you laugh at those two posts when you log on later and then realizing people still posted after that and still did not get it.

calebh
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
rofl.

but since i never did post in here, and the thread is already revived... :D

you know you're addicted to paintball when...

- you have more paintball posters than girl posters, and all the girl posters are pb related
- you spend more money on paint than food and housing
- you respond to the word paintball but cant hear your own name
- only one of your four markers is fully assembled atm
- your paintball gear takes up whatever floor is not covered by the bed
- you say condom without thinking about sex
- you say secks without thinking about sex
- your girlfriend plays

Zero_webb
03-21-2007, 11:34 AM
you know you're addicted to paintball when...
You have friends with names like:
Michael Hopper
Jon Bunker
Will Kingman
Jeffry Dye
(these are really some of my friends)
When you write like this:
Spyder= spider
XSV=excessive
Revvy=revolution
Evvy=evolution
WDP= angel
(my shorthand writing is improved thanks to paintball :applause: )

pbgrandpa
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
You take a weeks vacation and spend 80% of it on this forum