PDA

View Full Version : iTHREAD

claustrophobia9
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
ipod nano in aluminum (non scratch back) shell, annodized like the mini was. now in 8gb http://images.apple.com/ipodnano/images/indexfallingnanos20060912.png

new ipod shuffle is tiny

http://images.apple.com/ipodshuffle/images/indextop20060912.jpg

http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html
apperently there is something new there, i dont actually know what it is... video on the non video ipod, and 80gb? i think.

voip iphone (i want it)
http://21talks.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/apple_iphone.jpg

Hossy
09-12-2006, 12:52 PM
how much is the iphone gonna cost?

DyNasty9
09-12-2006, 12:55 PM
ya i just saw all that stuff when i got on (apple.com is my homepage)
but i didnt see that phone thats sweet. i want one too.

so awsome, i <3 apple.

marvin-martian
09-12-2006, 12:55 PM
...i LOVE that new nano. i didnt really like the look of ipods when the nanos came out, so im glad they went back to the old look.

DyNasty9
09-12-2006, 01:08 PM
...i LOVE that new nano. i didnt really like the look of ipods when the nanos came out, so im glad they went back to the old look.
figures i just got the old nano for my bday.:mad:

stylinbeaver
09-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Sweet looking phone. I have a mini. It doesn't have one scratch on it! It's like it doesn't scratch. I've seen some really bad cases of scratched up iPods. I would never get the black ones, I would have gotten the white one

pbfreak3221
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM
I have the black video and im going to buy some vids as soon as the new version of itunes is done downloading

durrell
09-12-2006, 02:05 PM
New Nanos are secks.

taurinic
09-12-2006, 02:19 PM
the iphone reminds me of the chocolate

marvin-martian
09-12-2006, 02:23 PM
the iphone reminds me of the chocolate
i wonder why... :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
09-12-2006, 02:24 PM
AARRGGHHHH...

Look for a black Nano for sale soon... I want the new one!

claustrophobia9
09-12-2006, 03:41 PM
i want the new black one in 8gb. ill put vista on it and run it at school (they have a pass on the f1 bios so you cant choose the boot but by accident we discovered the boot priority is from usb port in the back before the HD ;)) i was considering a new mac soon and dual OS'ing it

spydr
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Guess im the only one that said concept by the iphone picture.
its shens.

marvin-martian
09-12-2006, 04:12 PM
its shens.
elaborate.
its just a concept?

TheRedBarron
09-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I dont think I will be selling my 60 gb any time soon.

Paintball0308
09-12-2006, 05:04 PM
The new nano is cool but my creative labs 8gb player is better to me, but I wouldnt get the new nano because my mp3 player has a portable speaker dock that is very loud and has good sound and runs off batteries. Its about the size of two stacked dvd cases. I would probably get the new shuffle because I can use it to run with and it wont bother me because its soo small.

marvin-martian
09-12-2006, 05:08 PM
uumm...i thought the nano was the new mini. you said you wouldnt get the new nano, but would get a mini which are the same thing. unless you mean shuffle...

Ace24
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Ahh finally they put the Nano in a tougher case. Those things would break so easy. My friend went through 2 of them within his warranty. I guess he had them in his pocket and sat wrong?

Honestly, for now I am happy with my 3rd generation 20GB one. Once the internal battery goes, I will pick up a 60GB Video.

I hate Shuffles with a passion though. I won one once and I sold it the same day. I dont like not being able to see what songs I have on there and I dont like the having to go in order of the song that are placed on in order to cycle to the one I want. If I wanted that I would go back to CD's. But at least with a CD player, you can see the track # and have a general idea of what song it is.

Paintball0308
09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
uumm...i thought the nano was the new mini. you said you wouldnt get the new nano, but would get a mini which are the same thing. unless you mean shuffle...
My bad I meant shuffle lol.

claustrophobia9
09-12-2006, 07:06 PM
its shens.
i really not sure on the pic, i said i was making the thread and a friend showed me that. 90% reliable but after a search im in a 50%... sorry my normal level of intel wasnt shown this time. i believe that is a ps with the chocolate. still awaiting the spec sheet for the MS zune.

Nader
09-12-2006, 08:32 PM
The new feature on the video iPod's is downloadable games.

that shuffle is tiny!!!!!!!!

Im gonna use a trade in program and get a nano probably...schweet.

FredPo
09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
I'll just stick with my chocolate.

Fred

Nader
09-12-2006, 11:57 PM
ok I found out that the pic you posted was a pic PS'ed by someone before the other motorola phones with itunes on them came out.
thats all.

I only get $60 for my old 15g iPod to trade for a nano. =(

spydr
09-13-2006, 02:50 PM
THe iPhone isnt a photoshop of the chocolate.At the bottom it says concept by so basically some forumer made up what he wants the iPhone to look like,do an image search for iphone and see what i mean.

claustrophobia9
09-13-2006, 03:39 PM
from a webcomic (that i couldnt find)

dude1: i wonder why steve jobs always wears that turtle neck
dude2: hes probibly hiding the scar from where he had his heart removed
dude1: no way dude.

steve jobs' heart: no, hes right, steve took me out and said he didn't need me anymore

dude1: oh. thats odd

steve job's heart: yea, then he poked my eye out.

dude2: wait... you have eyes?
heart: name an apple product that doesnt have an "i"

leed
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
http://21talks.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/apple_iphone.jpg

White Chocolate Anyone?

Anyways, it is still pretty neat even if some guy photoshopped it.

The New Nano/Mini is pretty sweet, and I still find the iPod shuffle useless. And yes, the update on the iPod Video is the 80gb iPod.

Just as well, iTunes sells Movies and Games now, I don't know if that is new or not for iTunes, but as far as I know, it is news.

pbfreak3221
09-13-2006, 05:55 PM
The games for the ipod are no good and the movies are 13 bucks so realy no real big deal for the ipod videos, but the new nanos look pretty sweet

vwjimmy
09-13-2006, 05:58 PM
I still have my mini but.....
I have been rockin my new sliver.....its cool!

timmyshoota
09-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Figures, after I buy a Nano, now they have a pink one.

shunut
09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
White Chocolate Anyone?

Anyways, it is still pretty neat even if some guy photoshopped it.

The New Nano/Mini is pretty sweet, and I still find the iPod shuffle useless. And yes, the update on the iPod Video is the 80gb iPod.

Just as well, iTunes sells Movies and Games now, I don't know if that is new or not for iTunes, but as far as I know, it is news.

That phone is sweet. Sprint probably won't carry it though so I'm out of luck.

durrell
09-14-2006, 05:54 AM
I wonder who will carry it? I wouldn't mind having one.

claustrophobia9
09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
I wonder who will carry it? I wouldn't mind having one.
since it is said to be configured for VOIP (voice over IP) with an apple OS then it should be anyone who provides a cellular interent device. i know both verizon and sprint sell them. also you can probibly use wifi zones so you dont rack up too many minutes ;) if those 2 things are true it could really cheapen your phone bill while also makign a fairly revolutionary phone which could be a consumer powerhouse, not unlike the ipod.

pbfreak3221
09-14-2006, 01:53 PM
My dad was talking to someone and heard news of apple coming out with a iTV sometime in the next 5 years and possibly joining with sony.

marvin-martian
09-14-2006, 02:02 PM
My dad was talking to someone and heard news of apple coming out with a iTV sometime in the next 5 years and possibly joining with sony.
last night my parents were watching fox news in the other room, and i heard a host mention "apples iTV". it caught my attention, but they went to commercials so i didnt care anymore.

pbfreak3221
09-14-2006, 02:05 PM
ya that would really be huge, think about if sony and apple teamed up they would literally be unstopable

claustrophobia9
09-14-2006, 02:45 PM
sony purchases all of their television designs from Samsung.... :rolleyes:

durrell
09-14-2006, 02:49 PM
sony purchases all of their television designs from Samsung.... :rolleyes:

So? Could be just like the Apple/Intel partnership. Apple execs are not stupid..they're doing good things outside of their computers, but in the computer world they still have alot of ground to makeup on Microsoft. I mean their computers are nice and have nice features, but I'm saying they don't have the same consumer backing that MS does.

pbfreak3221
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
ya Im not saying the sony part was definetly true It could have been just a rumor I think, but the iTv is definetly going to happen

spydr
09-16-2006, 07:37 AM
There already is an iTV.....
http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/12/hands-on-with-the-apple-itv-prototype/
its basically so you can show all your media on your tv i believe and something with HDTv blah blah.
I imagine cingular will carry the phone if apple creates it.Why? because they had the ROKR and the razr with itunes when they first came out.Although,it wouldnt suprise me much if apple comes out with their own mobile phone service.

claustrophobia9
09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
So?
so... sony cant liscense tv technology to apple without the consent of samsung... and why would samsung do that. if apple execs are as smart as you say, theyd skip sony and just hit up samsung so that they dont have to pay more by getting it through sony. i thought that was pretty clear... i guess not. :dodgy:

and with spydrs link... they tech isnt incorporated into a sony device, thefore all they are doing is cooperating with eachothers technology... that isnt a "partnership" thats corporate smarts, besides, id put money that it works on 90%+ of new tvs on the market so the fact that its a sony tv hooked up to what is essentially an oppenent to the microsoft "media center pc" really has no significance.

durrell
09-16-2006, 09:08 AM
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/15/apple_iphone_coming_jan/

claustrophobia9
09-16-2006, 09:37 AM
ya, apperently sony is makign somethign similar called the mylo, (my life online) for 350. from what i hear its a psp. minus the games, and size, plus skype, yahoo, google, interweb. etc. apperently bound by wifi zones... (lame...)

i still have no idea if iphone features the ability to use phone antennas, or if it too is bound by wifi.