PDA

View Full Version : Better Bolt???

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-11-2006, 11:34 AM
My ACS bolt has beenb giving me problems cuz sometimes the gun begins to stutter when i shoot it.. I get realy angry cuz this gun always messes up on me -_- :mad:

spyderpaintball
09-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Studdering is not a bolt problem rather an air system or stricker problem. If you have a regulator it may be set too low and the gun does not have enough pressure to recock. Also check the striker/sear assembly for any wear.

Those are the two main problems associated with studdering.

Paintball0308
09-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Studdering is not a bolt problem rather an air system or stricker problem. If you have a regulator it may be set too low and the gun does not have enough pressure to recock. Also check the striker/sear assembly for any wear.

Those are the two main problems associated with studdering.Also since you have the t-board you migh be shooting too fast and you need better flow so it might be the valve.

Hob Hayward
09-11-2006, 01:27 PM
I'd suggest stripping down the gun oil the striker and polish it if you havn't already. usually thats the only thing that can uncock the gun, unless you have a reg thats turned down too far.

DRAGON
09-11-2006, 03:08 PM
If you have ACE, what's the sense of having the ACS bolt? Get a regular bolt and tune your marker correctly to stop the jack hammering -

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Ok if i need to buy anything or do anything to fix this problem please jot them down.

DRAGON
09-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Did you read my post. What more do you want me to say? -

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Im not sure what you mean by ACE.....

Hob Hayward
09-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Anti-chop-eye. Before buying a new bolt even, I'd suggest cleaning and oiling the marker, especially the striker. You can also buy a new bolt with better tolerancing than the ACS bolt, but you don't need to, because the ACS shouldn't be causing the problem.

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-13-2006, 03:19 PM
What do you guys think of the shocktech delrin bolt...???

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Does that bolt fit my marker??

READ THE RULES! Don't up your threads!

Hob Hayward
09-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Doesn't really matter what bolt you get, unless you go LP in the future, I'd recomend a bolt from alamo city pb, they're cheap and good.

I hope you realize though that buying a new bolt WILL NOT fix your re-cocking problem.

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-13-2006, 04:13 PM
what kind of cloth can i use that will be safe to polish the striker and the bolt???

shunut
09-13-2006, 04:22 PM
To polish the bolt you have to first use a high grit sand paper. Check out www.ottersccustoms.com

viperx6x9x
09-13-2006, 10:05 PM
as far as the bolts go, most aftermarkets work fine. But i suggest not using the new designs eq bolt. maybe mine was just a bad bolt but it damaged my gun. however their valve i was really impressed with if your gonna upgrade that part. But yeah the bolt aint gonna fix the stutter. Mine did that just before the e trigger crapped out on me. I am suspecting the striker. check the edges on that flat part on the bottom of it. if they get rounded at all its gonna have troubles catching on the trigger mechanism and if it does that itl just keep recycling without you even touching the trigger. Just a little hint thats how they make semi auto rifles into illegal full auto rifles. a little machining in the mechanisms that would normally catch and keep it from firing till you pull the trigger again, and now you got full auto. But on paintball guns you dont want that, especially on spyder style mechanical blowback ones. cuz you cant stop it from firing when you want it to. So basically that drawn out rambling of mine was just to give you an idea of what that flat groove on the bottom of the striker does in these guns. make sure it has nice sharp square edges on it.

speaking of which, the striker is the one part i havent found much aftermarket support on, anybody got some links where to get some good aftermarket upgrades for the striker? links, companies, anything?