PDA

View Full Version : Im getting my license soon

Paradox313
09-10-2006, 07:21 PM
my drivers liscense, im so stoked.

anyone remember when they took their test?

howd you feel.

Im probably gonna go take my test sometime next week
im so stoked

durrell
09-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I was nervous but the dude just got in and put on his sunglasses and laid back. Easiest test ever, he was super cool.

hXc drummer23
09-10-2006, 07:47 PM
My brother took it. He went out the parking lot did a u-turn and went back. It took him 3 minutes and didnt get any points taken off.

bamf-hacker
09-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Wow I took my drivers license test a long time ago...

I do how ever remember it. I was very nervous and all I wanted to do was go to sleep early the night before and my friend threw me a surprise birthday party.

I still passed and driving more than a decade later :)

Good luck on your test.....

Paintball0308
09-11-2006, 12:35 PM
I get my learners on thursday, I already passed the test at school and got the wavier.

marvin-martian
09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
i was super calm. it wasnt any differant than what i was doing for the past 2 weeks, except she didnt talk.

Ace24
09-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Just relax and drive as you normally would. (Well if your a crazy driver, dont do that...) The biggest thing is to relax and breath deeply if you feel panic comming with your nervousness. Honestly in the NY they litterally hand out licences. So if its like that where you live, you shouldn't have a problem. Hell you dont even have to paralelle park correctly up here.

claustrophobia9
09-11-2006, 12:55 PM
i failed the manuverability the first time cuz i practiced in like a 2 door honda civic then had to take the test in my dads beast van. second time i passed... it was uber easy, you like circle through a neighboor hood and return.

TacTownKilla
09-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Just relax and drive as you normally would.
No you should drive like you should, not as you normally would. Drive like they want you to, not how you drive in everyday life (one hand on wheel, speeding, tailgateing, etc.) But really man its not that hard, hell if people that dont even speak english can get a liscense then im sure you could.

timmyshoota
09-16-2006, 04:24 PM
My driving test involved walking into DMV, taking a test on the computer and getting my picture taken. Hooray for not having to take the driving part.

Recon by Fire
09-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Was this a warning to stay off the streets now? LOL

Paintball0308
09-16-2006, 04:40 PM
i failed the manuverability the first time cuz i practiced in like a 2 door honda civic then had to take the test in my dads beast van. second time i passed... it was uber easy, you like circle through a neighboor hood and return.
Damn thats funny becuase I suck at driving little cars, I drive a trail blazer ext. better than a small dodge neon. I think cause I get uncomfortable in small car cause theres no space.

newkid
09-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Honestly in the NY they litterally hand out licences. So if its like that where you live, you shouldn't have a problem. Hell you dont even have to paralelle park correctly up here.
I'll remember to stay out of New York

claustrophobia9
09-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Damn thats funny becuase I suck at driving little cars, I drive a trail blazer ext. better than a small dodge neon. I think cause I get uncomfortable in small car cause theres no space.
i like small cars cuz the mass is lower to the ground and i get better handling.

Ace24
09-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Bigger/ higher cars makes it easier to see above and more area of the road and where you are... making it easy to drive. I hate big cars... I like SUV's and trucks and such because they are big and high... but low to the ground cars taht are big annoy me. Hence why I hate my dad's Buick that I learned to drive in. ****ing boat.

Around here they give you the road test in a Chevy Caviller *sp* or a POS Neon. ( I pray I dont drive one of those or I might have to drive it into a wall with the instructer inside.)