PDA

View Full Version : Best place to sell a paintball gun?

Hossy
09-10-2006, 06:20 PM
ok so im tryna get rid of my guns right, and well sooo many people want trades, its not funny, and i really want cash. so i wanted your perspective on wheres your best place to sell a paintball gun, or any other gear, that your needing to get rid of.

so pick what you say is best, and the positive things, and the negitive things that you think...

bamf-hacker
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I sold 2 of the 3 Ego's on PBN and the other locally.

You can do the consignment, but remember the store takes a cut. Unless you turn around and put all the money into a new gun from them.

My .02

Hossy
09-10-2006, 06:26 PM
eh, i think i shoulda added you bamf as a choice, cause your the pimp ego seller....

pbfreak3221
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
well you'll sell a lot faster on teh nation than any where else most likely but might not get the most cash, I personally love locally really get to interact with the customer and get exactly what you want

vwjimmy
09-10-2006, 07:04 PM
ebay brings cash only, and it is safe....
gotta watch those fees though.....

Recon by Fire
09-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Ebay is good for sales. But I find that product specific online forums are best usually (AO for Automags, AKA for Vikings, etc...).

JMotioN
09-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Ive never bought from PBN or any forums, too worried about those Shady ppl. Ebay is a great place to buy, but selling is like 5 bucks for the auction :/ If im going to buy or trade first i go on the fields around me forums and post. I also ask ppl i know, and i ask the owners of the fields. Friends are another great place.

Ace24
09-11-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm still trying to see if anyone I know wants to buy your guns Hossy. They are interested, just they "need some time to get some $$$ and think about it"

TheRedBarron
09-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Well I would say PBN will most likely get them sold, whether it be for what you want or not I have no idea. I will also state that here is prob. the most reliable forum to sell on you may get less views but the ones you get will be quality.

adriann222
09-12-2006, 08:11 AM
PBN- sell quick for less cash

Spyder.tv- slow but will get what it's worth

Marker specific websites- can usually part out marker for a good price

pbreview- alot of newbs so good sale value.

ebay- depends on the time of year. Watch the sales on your type of marker for about a week and then decide. (I have seen bushies go for $250 one week, $150 the next, and then $200 after that, just depends on who's interested).