PDA

View Full Version : RE: Custom Sniper MR2

Gotcha
09-10-2006, 04:38 AM
Sorry I wasn't aware that I couldn't post an Ebay link, Sorry Again, so heres all the info.
Kingman Spyder MR2 Semi Auto, 3 Round Burst, and Full auto Settings, Electronic Trigger, 25 BPS, with Original Box. Included is what you see in the picture, 6 Barrels Custom milled to fit the MR2 with out taking off the front shroud. Be the only one out there with custom milled barrels with out the front shroud removed. Included also is the Piranha R6 Mechanical Semi auto Marker. As a back up. The MR2 is also custom milled to hold a Tactical light on the bottom of the MR2. Installed is a Universal Bi-pod on the 21" Barrel, for the long shots. Also a first. Included are also two masks, one full helmet JT and one-face masks. Included is a squeegee. And a lot of spare parts. Included still installed in bags, never opened are spring sets, extra o-rings, rebuild kits, fully loaded package. Everything is here for two players. Only thing you need will be two air tanks.

Kingman Spyder MR2 Custom milled Bottom and Barrels, Complete Sniper set up, or close quarters Tactical Shooting.

Piranha R6 Semi auto Mechanical

Smart parts 16" Spiral Ported

Smart Parts 21" Sniper Linear Ported

14" Muzzle Break Linear ported Ceramic

12" Stock Barrel

10" Piranha barrel

8" Snub-Nose Barrel

Evolution II Electronic agitated Hopper 22+ Balls per second feed rate.

NC Star Red dot Scope with 7 intensity settings, with protective lenses front and rear.

Red Sight Laser

Tactical Flash Light

Everything $450.00 or make an offer...

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have, or if you would like some close up pictures or what ever, I hope I mentioned everything, I'll add more if I can think of anything else. Well, thanks for looking