PDA

View Full Version : Very Controversial, but what is the best trigger for a Pilot or in general???

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-10-2006, 05:35 AM
I have heard many different ideas on which trigger is best to replace the trigger i have on my pilot but not one of those answers has fit my o.k. So if anyone can please give me what they really KNOW is the best trigger...like used it before or has a friend tat has used please dont give me ideas from reviews... Thank You!
:confused:

spyderpaintball
09-10-2006, 07:28 AM
The best trigger is the one that you shoot the best. Triggers are very personal so you need to figure out what style fits you best and get on of those.

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
09-10-2006, 10:10 AM
??? And what am i supposed to do? Buy a **** load of triggers and try em out? NO

Nenkitsune
09-10-2006, 10:14 AM
that's not what he said. read reviews, or go to a shop with a bunch of guns with diffrent triggers and see how they feel. if anything, i'd say read reviews and find one that you think you'll like.

spyderpaintball
09-10-2006, 10:16 AM
No. Try other peoples guns out. When you go to the field ask people to try their gun. No one can really tell you what you will like.

What style do you like? It is hard to recommend a style. I love blade and Scythe styles and hate the Standard double trigger. That doesnt mean that you will have the same feelings. So try other peoples guns and figure out the style that you like and can shoot well.

Total90Oliver
09-10-2006, 10:40 AM
yea i love flat triggers that u can run ur fingers down easily really comfortable, or if u like to be secured get like the sundragon dragon tail trigger or a FBM trigger

Hossy
09-10-2006, 12:04 PM
some stores let you "walk" the gun to see if you like it, i know they do that at my local place, which is nice.

spyderpaintball
09-10-2006, 01:26 PM
some stores let you "walk" the gun to see if you like it, i know they do that at my local place, which is nice.
That too. Most stores allow you to try guns.

JMotioN
09-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Yeah i highly reccomend try b4 you buy, but i bought the FBM Wave Trigger and lucked out that i can walk it very well, and that i perfer it to all triggers but the stock nerve trigger.