PDA

View Full Version : If u want an electro trigger get this!!!

irishwarrior
09-09-2006, 04:41 PM
I just got an ESP Rocking trigger for my birthday and it kicked butt. It shot fast in all modes especially Semi-auto (it goes up to 30bps in semi). The only downside is that because it uses magnetism to shoot the trigger it is super sensitive if you even think about touching it it goes off so newbs beware!!!!!:D

oldnewb
09-10-2006, 10:19 AM
I'd love to get that trigger, but it's kinda hard to justify the cost. After all, hereabouts it costs more than the MR1, and about the same cost as getting a brand new MR2.

Plus, I'm wondering if the MR1 can even keep up with the rocking trigger. Parts will wear out quickly, and it's not like the MR1 has eyes (altho I wonder if it has a decent enough anti-chop bolt).

Plus, will I have to get a different ASA? I hear the mounting bolts on the bottom of the grip are offset on the non-MR series, so my MR1 ASA probably won't fit on it.

Other than those concerns, it WOULD be a cool upgrade though.

Hossy
09-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I just got an ESP Rocking trigger for my birthday and it kicked butt. It shot fast in all modes especially Semi-auto (it goes up to30bps in semi). The only downside is that because it uses magnetism to shoot the trigger is super sensitive if you even think about touching it it goes off so newbs beware!!!!!:D

corrected.

Some tourneys wont let the rocking trigger in, because its not 'legal'. It depends on the field, some i dont think you even use it, i dont think the one i used to go to let them in.

Nenkitsune
09-10-2006, 08:36 PM
it's kind of dumb to ban the rocking trigger. it is "technically" legal, in that you only get 1 shot per pull of the trigger.

DRAGON
09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
corrected.

Some tourneys wont let the rocking trigger in, because its not 'legal'. It depends on the field, some i dont think you even use it, i dont think the one i used to go to let them in.

Seen many of these MR's in tourneys lately? - :smirk:

OWNED!
01-26-2007, 09:56 PM
yeah, some guys down in hamilton ontario always enter tourneys, they got some sick guns.

Please stop posting in these old threads. jjr

dwayne mifflin
12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
woods ball turnies arnt as crazy as speedball and im my eyes this is NOT a speed ball gun. but what a great woodsball gun a.

MR1_SNIPER
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
I just got an ESP Rocking trigger for my birthday and it kicked butt. It shot fast in all modes especially Semi-auto (it goes 30bps in semi). The only downside is that because it uses magnetism to shoot the trigger is super sensitive if you even think about touching it it goes off so newbs beware!!!!!:D
I also have a rocking trigger and the trigger is super sensitive. I suggest in getting a delrin bolt if you don't already have one. I would reccommend an acs bolt but I'm not sure that one exists yet but enjoy!:D

jakobe
12-22-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd love to get that trigger, but it's kinda hard to justify the cost. After all, hereabouts it costs more than the MR1, and about the same cost as getting a brand new MR2.

Plus, I'm wondering if the MR1 can even keep up with the rocking trigger. Parts will wear out quickly, and it's not like the MR1 has eyes (altho I wonder if it has a decent enough anti-chop bolt).

Plus, will I have to get a different ASA? I hear the mounting bolts on the bottom of the grip are offset on the non-MR series, so my MR1 ASA probably won't fit on it.

Other than those concerns, it WOULD be a cool upgrade though.

they are less than 50$ new on ebay

irishwarrior
01-25-2008, 10:22 AM
The screws are offset. The only thing I had to change was taping the drop forward at first (NOT RECOMMENDED) and than get a remote line. It came with a bolt for mine.

Paint Noob
01-29-2008, 06:15 AM
The triggers are geting cheaper, ive recently bought a rockig trigger 2.0 for my MR1 and its defiantly worth it (if your going auto). I think that the triggers only good for the full semi(30bps) on another gun considering that the MR1 stock dosent have light enough internels to go "30 bps". On the other hand rocking triggers are allowed in tournies al long as you have the tournie lock on(for thouse of you who dont know it makes it impossible to change from semi, by removing a small chip). So as long as you have the 2.0 version like I have (im not shure if there is another one?) its leagle on feilds!

camo_mr1
01-29-2008, 08:50 AM
i need to see a pic of this gun lol im very interested in doing this

Paint Noob
01-29-2008, 10:00 AM
In doing what ?

camo_mr1
01-30-2008, 10:04 AM
throwing a rocking trugger on my mr1. the one on my vs3 is addictive

irishwarrior
01-31-2008, 12:17 PM
i need to see a pic of this gun lol im very interested in doing this

Here's the pic of my MR1:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-1/1296145/Photo10.jpg

and here is another from the other side:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-1/1296145/Photo11.jpg

camo_mr1
01-31-2008, 02:48 PM
thats pretty sweet, what bi pod is that? i might order the trinity one so i dont have to buy the BT bi-pod and addaptor. the local shop has them in store

irishwarrior
01-31-2008, 04:18 PM
thats pretty sweet, what bi pod is that? i might order the trinity one so i dont have to buy the BT bi-pod and addaptor. the local shop has them in store

Thanks, I got the universal bi-pod from RAP4. I looked on the accessories page and it looks like they don't sell the type I have anymore. RAP4 does have a good selection of Bi-pods though, both universal and not. Here's the link (http://rap4.com/paintball/os/reseller.php/cPath/22_71).

EDIT: They do have the one I got, it's called the HG bipod and mounts right to the barrel.

lunchbox
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
The screws are offset. The only thing I had to change was taping the drop forward at first (NOT RECOMMENDED) and than get a remote line. It came with a bolt for mine.

http://www.amazon.com/32-Degrees-Bottom-Adapter-Block/dp/B000H939PW

This is required if you do the rocking trigger it will eliminate the tape problem :)

irishwarrior
03-18-2008, 01:09 PM
With the remote there is no tape problem.