PDA

View Full Version : Ion + Tippmann 4 Trade!!!!

phantom_yyz
09-09-2006, 09:13 AM
ok.. i have an ion,
-14 in. 6.88 bore black back blue from dye ultralite
-razor blye body kit
-lo-rise clamping feedneck (blue)
-all of witch were all profesionaly installed
when they installed the parts, i asked them to lube it and clean it all. they did so.

NOT A SCRATCH ON THE GUN! (will get pics l8er) only had about a case through it. works fine! reg is super good, never a drop off problem or blown banjo or any of that. every thing is in 100% working condition!

ok... i have a tippmann 98 custom
-14 in. sp proggresive
-tippmann expansion chamber, works good with crompressed air and even better with co2
-dead on paintball double trigger
-polished insides with new screws
- my old ion's black grips.

may i say this gun is VERY accurate and ive never had a problem with it. reason i got new screws is the old ones were ruined because when i was cleaning my gun, my idiot brother spilt locktite on them, therefore making them usless. i polished the insides because i heard it makes it better.:D

tippmann has had 2 cases through it and was used in 1 woodsball game and 3 games at my local field. ion had been used in 1 game at local airball field and worked great!

guns are 4 trade. id perfer not cash beacuse i live in canada and i had payed well over 750$ on these 2 guns. all BRAND new from my local pro shop.

ion was 250$
feedneck 50$
barrel 150$
body kit 50$

tippmann 200$
barrel 50$
trigger 50$
chamber 60$

adds up to almost 875$ with taxes and installation fees. no problem with any gun. I WILL ADD PICS L8ER!!!!!

i basicly became a member on these fourms to buy and trade guns, this is my 1st internet purchase EVER (haha)

RULEZ________

-1. you ship 1st, not me. NOOOOOO F&*#ING WAY, ive lost alot of stuff doing that with my friend that lived in florida.
-2. pm me or post here. email me if u must.
thats everything.:D

Total90Oliver
09-09-2006, 10:09 AM
**If you're interested in the gun, then fine - don't clutter the man's thread. Thanks**

TacTownKilla
09-09-2006, 10:48 AM
**If you're interested in the man's guns, then post. Otherwise, don't clutter it up. Thanks!**

killerpinecone
09-09-2006, 12:58 PM
free up

phantom_yyz
09-10-2006, 09:21 AM
meh