PDA

View Full Version : T-Board?

Hawk
09-08-2006, 03:01 AM
I know i asked this in grip section but, I was wondering if its possible to t board the mr 2 or swtich the board from an imagine out to the mr2, my board fried.
Alternatively, what other grips fit it?

DRAGON
09-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Damon's just waiting on an MR2 & 3 right now. Says he'll be working on boards for them as soon as he gets them. In the mean time no, Imagine board will not work because of the switch and locations of the switches -

Hawk
09-08-2006, 06:59 AM
Any clue what other grip frame might work? Yes I know the frame is unique, which is (in my eyes) the only problem with the mr2. I have a game coming up on sunday and Im hoping to hear of another grip frame that will work so I cna have my baby in my grip while riding on that sweeeet LAV.

Spoolinup
09-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Use the wiring from an imagine, and it's board...I did that when I used my XSF advantage board in my MR2...only problem is the on off switch dances freely, but I just tucked it inside grip frame before the grip panel was attached, making sure it was turned on...kinda rigged crappily, but that's all there is now that I know of....

Hawk
09-12-2006, 10:36 PM
So your saying the imagine board can be ghetto rigged? Do you have any pictures showing what kind of job you did, so I can get an idea?

DRAGON
09-12-2006, 11:05 PM
This marker is still under warranty. If the board is screwed through no fault of your own, call Kingman and have them replace the board. How did the board get messed? -

Hawk
09-13-2006, 12:29 AM
It is still under warranty, but I dont have my proof of purchase, never thought id need it. As for the board im not sure, after a long scenario I went to sleep, the next day I plugged it in, let it charge and it wont turn on....

Hob Hayward
09-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Probably your battery. They can be destroyed by overcharging. Buy a new 9.6 volt nMh battery and try that. Remember to charge for 14 hours max, or get a charger that autodetects when the battery is charged.

Spoolinup
09-13-2006, 04:31 PM
So your saying the imagine board can be ghetto rigged? Do you have any pictures showing what kind of job you did, so I can get an idea?

Well, the board is not ghetto rigged, just how the wiring looks. Just use the wiring from an imagine that is the five wire plug, where three wires go to the on/off switch, and two to the trigger switch....

Then, remove the trigger switch from the MR2 by pressing out the two pins hold it in place, unsolder the two connections to the micro switch, and keep the factory two wire plug from the MR2 harness.

re-solder the brown and black wires from the 5 wire plug from the imagine wiring to the MR2 micro trigger switch at the correct spot. Carefully put microswitch back into position, re-pressing in pins that hold it in place, and VOILA, there ya have it.

Spoolinup
09-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh yeah, sorry, I have no pictures.

Hawk
09-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Now I see what your gettin at here, if kingman doesnt help me out with a board, and the battery doesnt work, ill use the imagine board. Thanks for the support guys.

Nuwisha
11-24-2006, 05:43 AM
I just got my t-board last week. WOW. installs with no problems, and works right out of the box.

Still playing around with all the settings, and I'm waiting for some other parts before I field test it all.. though at my local paintball shop's indoor range I hit 17 bps with rball and the qloader......hoping to get that a bit faster with all the coming parts.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

And eventually I'll get around to installing the eyes.