PDA

View Full Version : advice?

marvin-martian
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
that girl i was having moral troubles with is going out with another guy. im fine with that, but hes keeping tabs on me. he looks at my myspace at least once a day, and whenever i go do something he looks at it like twice within 10 minutes of when i leave. i started noticing this trend awhile ago so i came to the conclusion that hes looking at my AIM profile too. today, i was getting tired of it and wanted to make sure. so i put him on my buddy list and changed my profile. i had it say something like "stop keeping tabs on me, im not doing anything with her. you dont trust her enough" (not as condensed) and like 5 minutes later he puts in "i trust her, but i dont trust you"

what should i do?

claustrophobia9
09-07-2006, 01:37 PM
change all your user names
or
cut him

splater18
09-07-2006, 01:50 PM
i your a big guy bet the living piss out of him that stuff is personal

marvin-martian
09-07-2006, 01:51 PM
im not a big guy, and even if i was, i wouldnt go to violence

Hossy
09-07-2006, 01:55 PM
i say you talk to her, and see what she says....or just talk to him and be like im not gonna do anything with her, im not like that or whatever..but do IM him not just use this profile chatting

on a side note, what tracking thing do you use to track ppl on ur myspace?

marvin-martian
09-07-2006, 01:57 PM
i would talk to her about it, but i dont want it to ruin either relationship (the one with me or with him).

and the tracking thing is www.trakzor.com

stylinbeaver
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Yup. You should talk to her and him. Just be careful what you say to him or there might be a lil trouble. Ya, what myspace tracker are you using?? Is it the one that says if you repost it, it will give you the code? EDIT:::: Posted the same time i did!! Thanks for the link!

marvin-martian
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
and im not trying to profile chat. i just wanted proof that thats what hes doing.

durrell
09-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Block him on AIM.

Add him to your ignore list on MySpace.

Make your MySpace private.

Profit.

bamf-hacker
09-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Posts about illegal activities are not allowed. Posts have been deleted!!!

thechubbss12
09-08-2006, 04:47 AM
Dan FTW....

Yea man talk to her about it... if she talks to him it will make him feel bad and prob make him stop....