PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Mr2

Thor
09-07-2006, 05:07 AM
:mad: Hello,
I bought from you a Mr2 and has a problem determined which it very fast into the grasp gotten should. To my person it is to be said that I build rifles (ingeneur). Thus the error is not in the grasp of the Mr2 the plastic cover protects electronics in the area against wetness. My suggestion is not black plastic board under your art off part to put exactly with a seal to the weapon thereby water into the grasp to penetrate can. Please around fast assistance. Otherwise the Wafe really succeeded!

Best Regards
Martin

shunut
09-07-2006, 05:13 AM
What?

bamf-hacker
09-07-2006, 05:15 AM
:yeahthat:

Are you saying there is water/moisture getting into the grip frame of your marker? or that it can and you need some way of protecting the board?

Please clarify your question.

Jarhead
09-07-2006, 05:25 AM
:mad: Hello,
I bought from you a Mr2 and has a problem determined which it very fast into the grasp gotten should. To my person it is to be said that I build rifles (ingeneur). Thus the error is not in the grasp of the Mr2 the plastic cover protects electronics in the area against wetness. My suggestion is not black plastic board under your art off part to put exactly with a seal to the weapon thereby water into the grasp to penetrate can. Please around fast assistance. Otherwise the Wafe really succeeded!

Best Regards
Martin

If you are worried about moisture, I have been using the Marines best buddies, black duct tape. I am looking for grips but haven't found any that work for me.

Just a suggestion

Thor
09-07-2006, 05:30 AM
Das Kunstoff überalappt nicht den gesamten Griff ! Ist das ein Woodland marker oder Indoor ? The art off does not overlap the entire grasp! Is that a Woodland marker or indoor?

shunut
09-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Is the mr2 an indoor or outdoor marker? I don't think Kingman designed it for either, I think you can use it for both. However with the electronic if its raining outside I wouldn't use it.

Thor
09-07-2006, 05:38 AM
OK ONE then lies here a heavy constructional defect forwards please immediately for examination sends. we have it tested the marker are defective after a water bath.

shunut
09-07-2006, 05:39 AM
The weren't designed to take a "Water Bath", especially with the electronics.

Thor
09-07-2006, 05:44 AM
I meant with the fact that I jumped in woodland the fight into a puddle and the weapon in the water was short! Esrtens is now electronics with mud full and secondly MAY the NOT PASSING or is the marker for the child room??

bamf-hacker
09-07-2006, 05:55 AM
In that case any electronic PB marker is at fault. The e-Tippmans, Smartparts, all of them.

Besides, even if you did completely water proof the frame the moisture would wreak havoc on your paint.

The manufactures are not making PB guns to be used in all weather conditions. Imagine the costs involved if your electronic marker needed to be 100% water tight. Would it be worth it to pay $500+ for a $100 marker?

My best advise, use the waterproof marine tape JarHead recommended and be careful not to submerge your marker.

Thor
09-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Hello,
thus that with the tape it is not badly has there however which other one made. Edesthal has plates made onto the grasp to be screwed exactly with a seal under it. Since that it is waterproof. If such plates to have can he would like you with with order. The plates are passport-form-exactly manufactured.

Thanks
for all;)

DRAGON
09-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Think of it this way, even if you do seal off the grips there's a large gaping open gap where the microswitch is. Not to mention the opened area in the body above the grip frame that connects the bolt to the striker. How will you seal all this off? Rain and water just don't mix with paintball. If it rains, play another day. So essentially don't jump into the mud and water with your paintball marker. It's certainly no parallel with an AK-47 lol - ;)

shadowset
09-08-2006, 05:34 AM
let us think for one second
1. even if it was completely water proff the delrin bolt will swell up when it is in water....
2. again even if it was completely water prof and the bolt didnt swell the paint will as it isnt water prof lol ....
3. yet again even if any of those didnt happen think again for just one second ok do you realy want water going in to your hoses and valves and other opening as you can not water prof your barrel opening ROFLMAS:)

OK now that we have thought for a moment here why again are we even thinking that it should be water prof maybe we should be thinking of a way to make them water resistant so they wont go fizzzzzzle in the rain :P
but thats for another time....

Jarhead
09-08-2006, 06:49 AM
OK now that we have thought for a moment here why again are we even thinking that it should be water prof maybe we should be thinking of a way to make them water resistant so they wont go fizzzzzzle in the rain :P
but thats for another time....

Honestly that is why I use the duct tape, to stop if a rainstorm shows up but also because if you get hit by a paintball where there is a gap you may get paint in the electronics. The plastic handgrip that comes with it has a small gap and I am worried probably about nothing. But paint has to be as bad as having water in the electronics. I usually tape the handguard and put piece over the switch and recharging hole, for safe measure.

Thor
09-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Rear ones, today I am moved forward and it a large misfortune happened to the Woodland championship in Germany with the Mr2! The Makierer gave the spirit up after 30 shot. the Bolt had itself due to missing lubrication blocks the feather/spring was too weak and the Akku was very fast empty I thinks that teething troubles for being still abolished should.

:mad:

DRAGON
09-09-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm thinking I need a few shots and a couple beers to figure these translated posts out. It will make much better sense then lolerzzzzzzzz - :smirk:

Hawk
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Rear ones, today I am moved forward and it a large misfortune happened to the Woodland championship in Germany with the Mr2! The Makierer gave the spirit up after 30 shot. the Bolt had itself due to missing lubrication blocks the feather/spring was too weak and the Akku was very fast empty I thinks that teething troubles for being still abolished should.

:mad:

I think he said:

Today I moved forward [on the problem] and a large misforutne happened to my mr2 in the Woodland Champoinship in Germany. The gun died after about thirty shots, the bolt being the problem due to missing lubrication, the spring was too weak and the [hopper? Tank?] empteid very fast. I think that the teething toubles for [the mr2? he could be talking about the acs bolt] should be abolished.

This is just my guess, but its funny to try to translate it. I hope his problems with the mr2 work out, its a great gun.