PDA

View Full Version : Imagine not cocking?

Canadianpballer
09-06-2006, 03:17 PM
I've never had a spyder before. My imagine wont recock without co2 and I was wondering if this is normal or if my gun is busted. Im depending on u guys. HELP ME OUT!

vwjimmy
09-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I assume you mean you can cock it and pull the trigger and it will not return to the cocked position. If that is your question than yes, it will not recock without a CO2 or HPA supply....the CO2 'blowsback' the bolt when fired....

Canadianpballer
09-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Thanks yeah my friend just told me and then i saw ur reply and i was relived.Now I can sleep soundly tonight.Lol thanks.

Total90Oliver
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
yea..that is were the term blowback comes from, if it doesnt recock when there is air in it is chopping

Canadianpballer
09-07-2006, 07:02 PM
I assume you mean you can cock it and pull the trigger and it will not return to the cocked position. If that is your question than yes, it will not recock without a CO2 or HPA supply....the CO2 'blowsback' the bolt when fired....
Actually i cant cock my gun at all.... im hoping its the same thing.

bamf-hacker
09-07-2006, 07:54 PM
You should be able to pull the bolt back by hand... And the right way to gas up your Spyder is to cock the bolt then put the air on the gun.

If you cant pull the bolt back by hand, take the gun apart and lube it up.

phantom_yyz
09-08-2006, 01:44 PM
if it wont cok, you chopped a ball and a little peice of the shell is jamming the bolt. stick a squeegie where the barrel goes and pull on the knob at the same time. then stip ur gun, get rid of all the paint and u should be ok.

Canadianpballer
09-08-2006, 03:51 PM
You should be able to pull the bolt back by hand... And the right way to gas up your Spyder is to cock the bolt then put the air on the gun.

If you cant pull the bolt back by hand, take the gun apart and lube it up.

I can pull the bolt back by hand but it wont syat in the "cocked" position.