PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade questions

rodeoshooter
09-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Just curious as to how much difference an upgraded volumizer makes to a semi-auto like the Rodeo. And if it does improve the gun, what brands would you recommend?

And, while I've got your attention.....what do you know about Tiller barrels? They're pretty affordable on E-bay, but sometimes you get what you pay for!

vwjimmy
09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Tiller barrels on ebay......most of them come from Asian sites, and overseas shipping scares me. I would stick with what you have for a 'volumizer' unless you plan on modifing your marker to run on low pressure.....

rodeoshooter
09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Thanks! I've got the stock volumizer on my Rodeo. And I'm sticking with CO2 for now.

splater18
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
i would say learn to deal with a stock rodeo or just up the barrel (thats all) and save money for a pilot acs ect.

ps thats what i did

Jimmyd24
09-06-2006, 02:11 PM
dont get a pilto acs, why would anyone waste that much moeny for that. anyways, buy the basic upgrades for your gun rodeo and you should like it, ie barrel and later on maybe e-trigger and mayb ebolt. but if you want to buy a new gun, ions the best gun for the moeny

vwjimmy
09-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Pilots are great markers. Ions are too. Alos, a Pilot will run $110 and a Ion $200....

rodeoshooter
09-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Now, now, boys, don't argue! I'm happy with my stock rodeo, and for now, the scenario stuff that I play in doesn't allow fully automatic use, so the semi is fine for me. I probably will upgrade the barrel in the near future, and maybe the bolt. JimmyD, you sure have yours hopped up!