PDA

View Full Version : 90* air fittings

kidonfire
09-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Ok, I've done some searching and I can't find anyting about it so here goes.

I'm trying to get some 90* fitting for my air hose, but I wasn't sure if I needed any special adapters or somthing. I have a Spyder Sonix stock execpt fo a barrel. any help would be appreciated.
Thx

Kidonfire

shunut
09-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Are you looking for 90* fittings for macroline or braided ss line?

kidonfire
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Sorry, I probably shoulda told you that. Braided line.

bamf-hacker
09-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Nothing... Just make sure to get a metric threaded fitting and you will be fine. If you can not get the metric ones then you would need a metric to standard adapter.

kidonfire
09-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Ok, Thx.
Also, whats the pros/cons to getting Macroline? I guess one of the cons is that it leak easier, but I dont know if it would be better to keep the braided line, or get some macroline.

bamf-hacker
09-05-2006, 08:34 AM
six of one half dozen of the other.

Macro line that is cut correct and in a good fitting doesn't leak. I personally prefer macro line. I like the way it looks and it is much easier to maintain the marker since you can remove the hose without tools.

ross * pilot
09-05-2006, 09:01 AM
for my pilot, since im getting macroline and keeping my stock asa, i would need a metric threaded adapter which screws into my asa. Then i would need to get a regular threaded one to screw into my metric thread one. Then the macroline would go in the reg. threaded one which leads to another reg. threaded one, which goes in my regulator.

So 1 metric threaded adapter. 2 regular threaded ones. Am i correct?

SparkyGT
09-09-2006, 07:37 AM
you can get metric macro adaptors i think,, i just got rid of the stock asa on my pilot though