PDA

View Full Version : Infraction

Jimmyd24
09-04-2006, 07:36 AM
I just got an infraction over at pbreview. I got it because someone listed a wtb thread on reballs. So being myself and wanting reballs, i made a post saying that if anyone has some extra that id take them, because he wanted like specifically 500. Yeah so anyway, i got some infraction worth one point for hijacking a thread. wtf

shunut
09-04-2006, 07:40 AM
If you posted in someone else's WTB thread that you want to buy the same thing, then yeah you would be hijacking his thread and that is frowned upon. If you made your own WTB thread then I'm not sure why they would do that.

xtraking
09-04-2006, 08:20 AM
infraction?

vikingshadow
09-04-2006, 08:21 AM
They wrote you a ticket or something? Sheesh, they ARE strict over there!

Jimmyd24
09-04-2006, 12:19 PM
i checked whento see the infraction expries and it is permanent, wut the hell. the guys thread was that he wanted exactly 500 reballs, so i posted tat if anyone has just a small amount then they could contact me. then next ting i know, there like giving me a ticet, srry for the bad speliln, im on my laptop

DRAGON
09-04-2006, 12:27 PM
The submittal of infractions by mods normally depends on the mod himself depending on the setup of their moderation system. Some are more strict or lenient than others. You may have just caught one on a bad day, who knows? Maybe hijacking threads there has run ramped so they apply more stringent attention to people that do -

TacTownKilla
09-04-2006, 06:17 PM
This backs up what we all have known, Kusa>Pbr,Pbn, Etc. I dont think this really needed a thread though, if i made a thread everytime i got in trouble on another fourm I would own the front page.

Warnichek
09-05-2006, 10:34 AM
What are they going to do, put you in "Forum Jail?"

great line from The Replacements...cept it's not forum but football in the movie.....oh well I tried to be funny.