PDA

View Full Version : 04 Angel Speed for sale or trade

vikingshadow
09-04-2006, 03:59 AM
Well, it's time to post this gun for sale. I've selling it because 1. I don't play anymore; 2. my shocker never really broke down so I never played with the Angel, and 3. I'd like to get my money back on it.

This is a great gun and I really like it a lot. It's a dust black 04 Speed. It's got a brand new CP clamping feed neck, brand new Angel Freak back with All American front (front's not new,) a new Unimount II with a screwed up grub screw (doesn't affect it's use - it's tight and doesn't move around), and a new set of Space Grips. Only mod I've done is the rubber band mod, which makes it capable of shooting really FAST! It comes loaded with extras such as the stock Infinity barrel, the car charger, some fuses, and a silver volumizer. Sorry, no freak insert - I need them for my shocker, but they run about 12 bucks most places, so no problems on that.

This gun has been played with once since I bought it - indoors at a reball place for a couple of games. A friend of mine used it at a tournament, but he only had a regular halo to use and he kept outshooting the loader! However, the Angel itself was quite used when I bought it so it's got scratches and such on the anno. (Remember, though, dust anno is easy to scratch and it is almost 3 years old!) All I'm really looking to get is what I paid for the gun and the addition of the new parts, so I feel this is a reasonable price.

Looking for $400.00, or best offer (make an offer!) We can negotiate shipping later.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/newangelpic2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/newangelpic.jpg

Here is a pic of the Unimount problem. It's only cosmetic, because it works perfectly. I just screwed the grub screw up trying to remove it! I hate those stupid screws....grrrrr!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/messedupunimount.jpg

OK - Now for the rules...

1. I accept paypal. I also accept cash, money orders AND personal checks IF and only AFTER they clear.

2. I would really, rather not ship out of the country. Shipped my T1 to the UK and it was expensive and a hassle, so I'd rather not do it. However, if I have to, I will, but YOU will pay 100% of the shipping costs - no halfsies, no bargains.

3. This gun is used. Because of that, there is some wear on it. (Wear is defined as scratches, scuffs, abrasions, and so forth.) Sorry, that's what used means. However, if I say it works good, it works good. I won't sell anything that doesn't. Don't believe me? I don't care.

4. You can pm me or email me any offers or whatever. Post here if you want. I tend to forget things, so if you don't hear from me, REMIND ME GENTLY!

5. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. Sorry, no way, uh uh. You have to send me the money (or trades if I like what you have) FIRST, then I have to have deposited the money successfully in the bank. Don't you DARE bring up BSNation feedback to me. You will be stripped naked, hung by your armpit hairs in the square and then all the noobs will shoot you with their paintball machine guns.....Ok, maybe not, but I could care less about PBnation or it's feedback. Just pay me the money and you'll have a believer.

6. Shipping can and will be negotiated this once.

7. I reserve the right to add to the rules or change them as I see fit.

8. Here (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=151&highlight=vikingshadow+feedback) is my feedback thread for this forum. I also have this pitifully small feedback (http://shockerowners.com/showthread.php?t=19093&highlight=vikingshadow+feedback) in the Shocker Owners forum. A lot of my customers haven't posted feedback because they aren't members of this forum. But most of you know you can trust me anyways.

Hossy
09-04-2006, 04:50 AM
Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

Free up, and GL selling

ShieldzyBoy
09-04-2006, 06:33 AM
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5795

i realy want to upgrade

vikingshadow
09-04-2006, 07:22 AM
Sorry - not looking for another spyder - got two already, LOL!

ShieldzyBoy
09-04-2006, 07:35 AM
its alright i desided on just getting a vert c board

vikingshadow
09-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Wow - second page already! Movin' Movin' Movin', keep those posts a movin', rawhide!

I like to bump it, bump it, I like to bump it bump it, I like bump it, bump it, I like to -

BUMP IT!

tmac4676
09-05-2006, 08:06 AM
I know you don't want spyders but here we go. 2006 July "SOTM"

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1497

vwjimmy
09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
*bump* for Mr B

vikingshadow
09-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Thank you much for the bump!

tmac - no thank you, but thanks for looking!

Upsidoodle do!

vwjimmy
09-07-2006, 07:42 AM
*flutterflutterflutter*(flys to top)*flutterflutterflutter*

vikingshadow
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
hehe - all these bumps and no one wants it...such a waste of a good gun!

phantom_yyz
09-08-2006, 12:02 PM
umm ya i REALY REALY want the gun..
problem is, i dont have cash. i got 40$ canadian (and yes i live in canada)
i am willing to trade an upd basicly new SP ion with 14 in dye ul, clamping feed and a new body kit AND a tippmann 98 custom with 14 in sp proggresive, double trigger, new insides, expansion chamber and my old ion's grips. all comes with original packaging. the ion was used in 1 game at my local field and thats it. ion has no scratches and is in great shape. all ready to go and working VERY well. the 98 has the odd nick but NOTHING big at all, looks new. if you are intrested, send me an e-mail. ill send u some pics if u want.

Canadianpballer
09-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Bump because i like ur avatar viking.:D

BUMP IT LOUDER ! BUMP IT LOUDER!

vikingshadow
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Hehe! Thanks - forgot about this thread. I have it on like 6 different forums and don't check it all that often.

Phantom - I've considered your offer, but I really don't want another gun, much less two that would be even harder to sell of than this one has proven to be. Thanks for looking though!

phantom_yyz
09-10-2006, 08:06 AM
ohh... =-[

Canadianpballer
09-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Here ill buy it for 5$ if u really want it off ur hands. :D heheheh ill pay shipping too!

vikingshadow
09-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Tell ya what, I'll cut you a break this time. $5.00 + shipping and handling.

Edit**I just checked and the post office is having a deal right now - Angel Speeds are shipping for $395.00 bucks! Whoo Hooo!

So total would equal 400.00. Deal?

phantom_yyz
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
forget shipping, ill drive to ur house if it was 5$!

Baozer
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
im kind of interested.. already told hossy i would buy his when i got the money >.> but this might seem like a better deal..

vwjimmy
09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
*drool...drool* ttt *drool...drool*

big_daddy_d
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
or vike could just part it out to me to get my deadlined 04 speed off the ground :D:D:D, only need a new noid, cops sensor, and battery charger :D:D:D:D free up for ya ;)

redlantern
09-14-2006, 09:20 PM
For $400, how much would one have to use this marker to feel like it was the purchase?

And, could you use a 3000psi tank with this or only a 4500 one?

vikingshadow
09-15-2006, 03:40 AM
Well, thanks for the bumps, guys!

Baozer - I don't want to steal a sell from anyone...if you've already committed to Hossy, please go with his gun!

big daddy - I'd be glad to part it out for 400.00 shipped - I'd throw in the body for free!

redlantern - Your question is sort of a matter of perspective. I would use it in a tournaments and say it was worth it. Another person might just play a weekend or two a month and say it was worth it - another might use it all the time and say it wasn't worth the money. It's all in how you look at things.

You can use any size tank with this gun, doesn't matter. However, as was mentioned in another thread - the optimal tank to use with this regulator is a low pressure tank (doesn't matter on 3000 or 4500 psi.) BUT, you can adjust the existing regulator to use a high pressure tank - which is what I used on it - or just put on a different regulator and voila'! Problem solved!

Baozer
09-15-2006, 10:57 AM
=D wow your really nice lol ^_^ makes me want to buy something from you now... [btw i just sent the MO out to hossy.. yaaay]

tater_salad
09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Man I wish I had enough for it. :( I spent all my money on upgrades for my timmy.

vikingshadow
09-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Aw, shucks! I'm blushing!

TheRedBarron
09-15-2006, 01:24 PM
heh... Up for the ugliest 04 speed in the world... :P

Vike, you have horrible luck selling stuff.

Buy this secksi Gat or I ban you and your family. And you think im kidding.

vikingshadow
09-15-2006, 02:28 PM
hehehe, I do have horrible luck selling over the net! I can't even sell it on the Nation! Everyone wants to trade guns, like I need more of those...

Hossy
09-15-2006, 05:26 PM
ummm vike, i sent you a PM earlier....

bump, and if u want me to try to sell it, or trades....please gimme a link to ur photo hosting site

vikingshadow
09-16-2006, 04:54 AM
The link is pretty easy, just right click a picture and click properties - shows you the direct link right there.

And shoot yeah! If you can get someone to buy it for 400.00, I'd be happy!

FredPo
09-16-2006, 09:03 AM
to to the top for an OLD GUY. I'm always helping old people up for some reason.

Fred

vikingshadow
09-16-2006, 12:27 PM
:p

Thanks for the bump! Someone buy this beast so we can go about our business!

Ace24
09-17-2006, 01:04 PM
In the words of Bob, "Boink."

vwjimmy
09-23-2006, 04:42 PM
ttt

Canadianpballer
09-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Tell ya what, I'll cut you a break this time. $5.00 + shipping and handling.

Edit**I just checked and the post office is having a deal right now - Angel Speeds are shipping for $395.00 bucks! Whoo Hooo!

So total would equal 400.00. Deal?
AWW i missed this 1, STUPID POST OFFICE!!!!
Ill trade you my house. Its only worth like $2 and then I have to ship it. Damn. Heres the pic.

http://www.pbase.com/percival/image/46260566