PDA

View Full Version : Help Me, Please!!!!!

conradl
09-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I have a 2005 imagine led and my gun acts like it's out of C02 (making the rapid fire noise, and not recocking), but I have a full 16oz tank in it. Could it be that something is loose? So please PB experts help me out!!!!!!

All help is appreciated and thank you for your post and time

I really am grateful for you guys and the kingman forums.

shunut
09-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Take it apart, clean and oil every, try again. If it still does it let us know.

Total90Oliver
09-03-2006, 09:02 PM
do u mean burping if so..than go to www.pbnation.com and go to kingman and go to the stickies and under spyder faq there should be a passage about burping how to fix it and all that..if its not burping than search in those stickies anyways

vikingshadow
09-04-2006, 04:26 AM
Check the orings on your striker and bolt. Change them, oil them and try that. I can't remember, does the Imagine have a regulator? If so, up the pressure a bit.

I'd almost bet it's the orings though. Also, you might need to take your tank back and get it refilled. Could be it's not as full as you would think.

ooglieboogliebob
09-04-2006, 07:33 AM
lube/replace striker o-ring

Make sure striker or sear isn't rounded.

best test is to see if you can push the pin down with your fingers. If you can, your low on co2 ...

shunut
09-04-2006, 07:38 AM
do u mean burping if so..than go to www.pbnation.com and go to kingman and go to the stickies and under spyder faq there should be a passage about burping how to fix it and all that..if its not burping than search in those stickies anyways

Just curious as to why he would go to PBN when all the info he needs is here? I would say Don't go to PBNation. If you go there and ask this same question you will get flamed. Do what I said and everybody else said but don't go to pbnation, you will regret that.

ooglieboogliebob
09-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Just curious as to why he would go to PBN when all the info he needs is here? I would say Don't go to PBNation. If you go there and ask this same question you will get flamed. Do what I said and everybody else said but don't go to pbnation, you will regret that.

Not necessarily flamed, but nubs are running the kingman sections with an exception of few people, so it takes twice as long to get your question answered. It's a possibility to get flamed by some of the ignorant people, that don't know what their talking themselves ....

shunut
09-04-2006, 07:48 AM
I still wouldn't go to PBN for anything unless you are trying to buy or sell something.

conradl
09-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Could a damaged valve pin cause this problem, if so what should i do about it.

shunut
09-04-2006, 12:31 PM
It would have to be really bent and getting suck in the valve. To fix it just get a new valve pin.

conradl
09-04-2006, 12:54 PM
no it's not bent it just has a really big scratch in it that looks kinda bad. OK i took apart oil, and cleaned every thing and the only thing that looked weird was the valve pin, is it possible that there could be a blockage in the hose or something like that?

Also it I did some ottersccustom mods to my gun
(Polished internals, removed venturi, custom milling/paint, cupping at end of the bolt)

Will all of this stuff void the warranty? because I feel like I have a lemon, It has not worked at all not even once. Here is a list of my 2005 imagine LED problem history

1. Not cycling properly

2. Chopping almost every shot

3. burping (acting like it's out of CO2)

4. drains regargable and alkaline battery in about 30 min

5. double firering

6. solenoid burntout

MOst of these things I have fixed, but I still have not have it work consistantly. So do you think kingman will take it back?

thanks conrad

Pinky
09-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Sounds like the same problem I had. I called Kingman and they said to send the gun back to them. The problem was the sear was worn in only 2 months of play!