PDA

View Full Version : wow, this sucks...

DFSniper
09-03-2006, 02:01 AM
just got this in a myspace bulletin from a band i met over the summer:

has anyone seen our trailor? We need it by the 4th

hey uh, we lost our trailor. You know... the thing we carry all of our gear in, from concert to concert...

We have a cocnert in chapel hill on monday so we need to find it by then. If you've seen it, let us know by yesterday... That trailor is also daniel's study where he gets his online class done, so this is urgent!!

and by the way, if you are in the chapel hill area or anywhere near there, we look forward to seeing you at Cats Cradle at 6:34pm on monday September 4th. I got a good feeling about this show, oh yes!

Justin a.k.a big drummer boy a.k.a the big engine who could a.k.a the giver...

See ya'll soon

calebh
09-03-2006, 05:27 AM
lol how do you lose a trailer?

leed
09-03-2006, 05:57 AM
HAHAHA, They're playing at Cat's Cradle.. What band is it? So I can go see the and make fun of them. (I live in Durham/Chapel-Hill, so yeah).

But yeah, I don't know how you can lose a trailer..

pbfreak3221
09-03-2006, 06:26 AM
wow, I coulnd't even lose a trailer if I tried

marvin-martian
09-03-2006, 07:36 AM
eh...i hope they get it back

claustrophobia9
09-03-2006, 12:00 PM
did they check between the couch cushions?

shunut
09-03-2006, 07:30 PM
did they check between the couch cushions?

LMAO, thanks for the laugh claus

I'm also curious as to how you would loss a trailor.

Moe
09-03-2006, 10:49 PM
someone backed there truck up to it, hitched it up and took it...maybe? Doesnt take rocket scientists. That sucks for the band, chances are thats all there gear and all they really had.

.21'[~tw!tch*
09-04-2006, 12:11 AM
We Have Some trailors In my driveway. But when I looked in there was some wood and car parts. Sorry no luck.

.;p3ace:.

shunut
09-04-2006, 06:51 AM
someone backed there truck up to it, hitched it up and took it...maybe? Doesnt take rocket scientists. That sucks for the band, chances are thats all there gear and all they really had.

That would mean it was stolen, not lost. Lost is means to misplace something or forget where you put it. At least when I hear somebody say they lost something thats what I think.

Warnichek
09-05-2006, 09:38 AM
I was going to bring it back, but since everybody is looking for it I think I will hang on to it a little while longer.

j/k That sux that all their stuff is in it. I would be going nuts trying to find that thing. Is their band name on it or any thing they could identify it by?

DFSniper
09-05-2006, 10:11 AM
HAHAHA, They're playing at Cat's Cradle.. What band is it? So I can go see the and make fun of them. (I live in Durham/Chapel-Hill, so yeah).

But yeah, I don't know how you can lose a trailer..

theyre called Starting Tuesday (Christian alt. rock, musics not all that great, but really deep lyrics and theyre fun to just hang out with)

here's the reply i got:

Nah man, we got it...
I was just being stupid...
Hope all is well and thank you for your concern!
Starting tuesday

so i guess they were just joking around.