PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Paintballs Compared

Graffiti
08-31-2006, 01:01 PM
I Baught Grippers, (they stick to a velcro target) don't fly strait and for my use were a waist of money $35 for 200

My Son Baught Lazer Ball Pros, Following directions on adding white graphite the would not fly strait, jammed up. I saw a video about another brand that broke a paint ball and mixed it with the paintless balls (Just enough to make them a little slick) They flew pretty strait and did not jam but I had to clean the marker after each use. $45 for 200

I bought Reballs, Awesome! right out of the box, no lube, shot strait, 295 fps no jams, Worth every penny. For drill and target practice I am very satisfied $150 for 500 and as much as I practice shooting they will pay for themselves in a very short time. I wish I had not waisted my money on the other. In my experience Reball is the only choice.

God Bless Us

DFSniper
08-31-2006, 01:06 PM
yeah, the velcro will mess up the spin because theyre not perfectly round (im guessing the ball has the soft stuff on it, or else it would mess up your barrel).

Baozer
08-31-2006, 01:41 PM
where would you actually use these :-/ if you use then outside then you are sure to loose them ...

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
I use them for testing and tuning, and to make videos.

Baozer
08-31-2006, 02:37 PM
i kinda noticed that after i watched the vid of sara >.>

marvin-martian
08-31-2006, 02:55 PM
there are also indoor fields that use them...

Baozer
08-31-2006, 03:09 PM
wouldnt ppl steal your balls lol xP "ooooh look at all the reballs on the ground i think il pick em up and steal them!"

marvin-martian
08-31-2006, 03:22 PM
they arent really your balls, the field gives them out and they have people who pick them up after each game i believe.

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 03:39 PM
and the only people who would steal my Reballs is my son or my wife and neither has any interest in them :)

I just ordered some T2 Balls to compare them to the real thing. Look for the review coming soon.

stylinbeaver
08-31-2006, 04:01 PM
My reballs came in the mail today. Didn't have any air, so I had to use the pilot. Had a half empty co2 tank. They work perfect!!!!! I love them. My gun most be shooting hot becasue they were goin straight threw the cardboard box when i'd accidently shoot it:D .

splaturout
08-31-2006, 04:09 PM
I use the T2 (the pratice balls not the playing balls) that are harder. I love them! They perform very nicly but I have NEVER had reballs so I can't compare side to side. I like what I have and they work for what I need. That is all that I care about. The T2 pratice ball doesn't have a FPS restriction and tend to stay in shape better making it easier for me to tune my gun.

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 04:45 PM
stylinbeaver- don't forget to wash them every time they are fired to keep them in top shape.

splaturout- thanks I will let you know how they compare when I get mine.

thechubbss12
09-01-2006, 03:41 AM
Reballs are awesome... only downside to them is they destroy most markers Detents... they cal also damage the inside of you barrel... but other then that they rock...

And reball fields at least mine... they have a bucket of about 10,000 reballs on each of the 3 fields.... and well you pretty much just refill your pods and hopper after each game. You pay by the hour $15 and hour for about 20 games... or alot of drills...

My team is able to get a whole practice in for 30 bucks a person.... compared to 40 bucks we were spending on paint... plus the gas to the field 30 min away....

Graffiti
09-01-2006, 05:29 AM
I don't loose reballs very often because I set up a frame loosely covered with a woven sun screen material that I got a Home Depot (a old bed sheet works also) and I shoot into it. The reballs hit and drop down in the immediate vacinity so I can pick them up

Baozer
09-01-2006, 01:26 PM
ooo that makes sense... [the big buckets of reballs] lol.. i thought you had to bring your own... sadly there arent any reball fields that i know of in raleigh NC :-/