PDA

View Full Version : Rules (please follow)...

OtterSC
08-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Simple rule for writing reviews.

1) Do a search in this section to see if the item you wish to review is already posted.

2) At the title of the thread, just have the product name. For instance, Kingman EM1.

3) Write your review. Please be as informative as you can with your review. We are not all versed in writing. But do bring out as much detail as you can. Do the positives and negatives of the item. I made a sample review at the top of this thread. Doesn't need to be elaborate. Think of it as, "If I was looking to buy this product, I wonder what this person that does have it think about it? What did he like and not like about it?".

Adding a brief marker stats that you have in conjunction to the product may be useful.

4) Please, only post a review if you own the item. Not that you had borrowed from a friend.

5) You should also check mark to set up a poll.

This will be the only other place that will allow polls. Polls should consist of the following:

Recommend!
Is an OK product.
Not Recommended!

6) If you have a product that has been reviewed already, feel free to post your review as well.

7) Please, no comments such as "Nice review.". If you have a question, feel free to ask. But it is encouraged to PM that person as you may get a faster result.

I believe that we all have an opinion of products that are available to us. So do not flame those that do not have a positive outlook on the subject. Please be honest in your review. So what if you spent money on something that really is not that good. Let us know.

marvin-martian
08-30-2006, 12:23 PM
this is a good idea for a new forum. lets hope it goes well...

TheRedBarron
08-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I might add that to vote in the poll you should have owned the product or at least used it, not just heard from your uncles cousins brother that it is good/bad/ugly...

bamf-hacker
08-30-2006, 05:53 PM
I might add that to vote in the poll you should have owned the product or at least used it, not just heard from your uncles cousins brother that it is good/bad/ugly...

:yeahthat:

the idea here is to help other members get the right stuff (no cheesy movie comments please)

If you post a fraudulent post on a product and get called on it be warned.

vwjimmy
08-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Dan says I buy everything so I'm ready!!!! lol
Seriously, great catagory....all reviews in one place makes for easier research!!!

OtterSC
09-01-2006, 05:19 AM
revised some rules to make this section work smoother.