PDA

View Full Version : psp movies

G_O_O_D_Y17
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
a while ago someone siad that buying psp movies was a waste of money and that they could just rip or something a movie from a dvd to a memory card and i was wondering how to do that if anyone knows how:)

adrianm1188
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Google something like "PSP hacks" or tricks, dvd-rip, etc

bamf-hacker
01-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I do it all the time. It takes a while...

and :yeahthat: google will give you everything you need.

Remember only rip the movies you own or it is breaking the law ;)

HacKeR

G_O_O_D_Y17
01-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I do it all the time. It takes a while...

and :yeahthat: google will give you everything you need.

Remember only rip the movies you own or it is breaking the law ;)

HacKeR
What site did you use because i dont want to spend a lot of money like is their any software or stuff that i can but in a store

adrianm1188
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
search for Free Dvd Rippers or Rip

Theirs alot of free-ware out there. Some better than others. You might want to find a PSP forum and ask around.

Trust me, theres a Forum for EVERYTHING.

*Story time
I was looking for how to check my guinea pigs sex one day and found a forum. WOW...bunch of Martha Stewart freaks in there. Nothing but housewives trying to hook up each others kids...scary.

bigred76
01-08-2006, 08:32 PM
This thread's gonna get locked...LOL!

WhatThaSmurf
01-08-2006, 08:37 PM
i have just the program for you, i use it and i love it, works charms. DVD Shrink, just go to their website, they have a link to their product (the can't give you the free download personally, that would be illegal), click on it, download the .zip and an unzip program if you don't have one, and just follow the directions. its really easy to use, you can even get just the movies, even eliminate the credits if you want, five stars for ease, quality, and speed IMO

DRAGON
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
This thread's gonna get locked...LOL!

Yer absolutely correct -

Please don't start these threads talking about illegal activities. It is frowned upon here - :rolleyes: