PDA

View Full Version : later on upps

xxxalpinexxx80
08-30-2006, 08:34 AM
i am getting 100 dollors to spend on this gun. i dont play to much but i do play in the winter. id say i play 1ce a month.

upgrades i was thinking of getting a 72/3000 pe nitro tank?HOW HEAVY IS IT FILLED

i have a straight elbow n thinking of getting a clamping feedneck. i might save 30 dollers n stick with the elbow i have a question i have an evvy2 and if i shoot 13 bps the gravity pushes it up so it will start skipping would this happen less if i get a standerd clamping feed neck

help me

stylinbeaver
08-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Sounds good. I would get that first. Feedneck is awesome.Electric hopper is a must. HPA is a most in my opionion. If you get a lil more money, get a new barrel and possibly a new trigger if you don't like the stock one

xxxalpinexxx80
08-30-2006, 02:27 PM
is a new trigger easy installing and will it decreace bounce n would it possibly have a lighter pull. if i do get 1 i was thinking of 1 witha curve like the 1 on a ego?

ooglieboogliebob
08-30-2006, 03:06 PM
The 72/3k is as heavy as it is unfilled ... If you know the weight of that, then your ready to go.

If you got a clamping feedneck, it wouldn't help at all. You need to do LP mods.
Look here:
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html
It'd most likely be in the home mods section, just scroll down.

You have something called blowback. Your either gonna need to get a bolt with o-rings or lower the pressure and do mods. could also just drill a bigger hold in the feedneck to through the other side, but that makes it weaker.

I'd probably go with the sundragon trigger.

xxxalpinexxx80
08-30-2006, 05:27 PM
kkthnx