PDA

View Full Version : What do you think I should do? ^_^

Baozer
08-29-2006, 12:15 PM
OKay well, as you all know.. i have a stock pilot acs '05....

Anyways currently I have 112 dollars to buy upgrades with and probably wont have alot of money afterwards... for atleast a week or two... soo... i was wondering what you all think i should do with me money? :)

not that much money to work with >.>

Hossy
08-29-2006, 12:28 PM
sell ur stuff andbuy a higher end gun that doesnt need to be upped anymore

or just save more

stylinbeaver
08-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Or, if you want to upgrade the pilot, get a barrel, and a trigger. Then I would get a on/off. That's what I would think would help alot. You can get a J&J Ceramic for a decent price. Triggers are based on the fill you want. If your in to flat triggers or ones with a lil hump in them. They range in prices.

ross * pilot
08-29-2006, 12:47 PM
i would recommend a reg, assault block, and a new feedneck... i think you could squeeze that out of 112

Baozer
08-29-2006, 12:52 PM
is there an alternative to an assault block? apparently my local pb store doesnt carry them v_v; wierd...

twiztidjuggalo
08-29-2006, 12:56 PM
i would say a nitro tank, prob a 47/3000. stock pilots rnt that bad and running itro would imporve its consistency and help it preform a lil better, then work on other upgrades

Sandman_Bravo
08-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Order the parts elsewhere, like Durrell- right here on the these forums. (CPS) I bought all my parts on-line, my local proshop didn't carry spyder ups either. Most feel it's a waste, like putting a turbo on a yugo. That's why you don't see many local shops carrying that stuff. Besides, they probably don't want to be bothered helping you dial it all in after you're done. Fact is, my pilot rips like a higher end marker- yours can too.
As far as ups, watch e-bay or the sales corner here. Get a regulator and a new vertical adapter. (you will need a screw-in type VA for a reg to attach to) Then get a spring kit. You should be able to get that for less than your budgeted amount. The tough thing will be the reg. If you notice, on the sales corner they are the first things to go when people part out their guns. Next on your list will be a new low pressure valve. You can run your gun with the stock spring and regulator set-up for now. (on CO2 or HPA) Running a reg will allow you to have more consistant pressures shot after shot.

Baozer
08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
o_O umm.. heres the thing.. i don't have a credit card or paypal or anything... so unless D wants to drive up to my house to deliver the parts then well.. yeah..

Hossy
08-29-2006, 01:55 PM
he accepts money orders... which is cash basically, but if it gets lost in the mail, you can cancel the order...

i still say ditch the spyder and buy say..one of my guns?

but really D is a nice guy, order parts fromhim

stylinbeaver
08-29-2006, 01:56 PM
He takes MO's. Dang Hossy, you beat me to it!

Baozer
09-04-2006, 07:17 AM
just an update on what i did with my money ^_^

I bought a WGP Trilogy Pro Autococker '04... and i need to somehow make some money in the next few days because i bought a 68/3000 nitro tank and a 14inch boomstick with cocker threads for 70 bucks... and i havent paid him yet ...

[hes one of my friends that quit so right now im using the parts but i owe him 70 bucks... ]

stylinbeaver
09-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Nice. The way that i make money when I need money before the pay check gets here, is have a yard sale. I have them all the time. Just put some of the junk that you have layin around the house on a table and it's easy money. That's a easy 100 bucks. Most of the time you'll make more.

Baozer
09-04-2006, 03:38 PM
That sounds smart ^_^ but i already sold everything thats worth anything >.>

and i just took the trilogy out to shoot at a friends house and omg it kicked *** xP

I like it way more then my spyder.. and i havent even ran nitro throught my cocker yet >.>