PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with what upgrades to get for my spider electra led

thrawn
08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey guys (and gals) could you give me some ideas on upgrades for my spider electra LED marker.I don't want to get a different (newer) gun,this one shoots fast enough for me as it is.Thinking of upgrading to air,probably will.:cool:
Thanks everyone,
Thrawn.

splaturout
08-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Just do a search and you will find MANY post that already address this questions. Just remember do what you can afford and try to follow http://www.ottersccustoms.com/ That would be the bible here.

Welcome to the forums and after you find what you are going to be doing let me know and ask many questions if you can not find the answer.

bamf-hacker
08-28-2006, 04:48 AM
thrawn, Welcome!

Please let us know what you have already done to your marker. There are many good posts about upgrades, but we need a baseline for you.

Like for example, do you already have an aftermarket barrel?

Also how much do you want to spend on your upgrades. If money is no object then you can go 100% custom...

So with that, welcome again, and please let us know what you already have and want to spend on your Electra.

shunut
08-28-2006, 06:37 AM
HPA and a new Barrel would be a good place to start. If you want to go further than that you can move on to LP mods, but like stated above browse through Otter's site before you do anything.

And again, welcome to the greatest forum on the web!

rafb86
08-28-2006, 05:17 PM
if it is stock i think you should get: new barrel, electric hopper, and then HPA

thrawn
08-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Aside from the jj's performance barrel,it's all stock.:cool: