PDA

View Full Version : please help

souter22
08-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I have a 2006 Pilot ACS i just bought new in january, and its not letting me shoot alot, its just a current problem like in the past month, i thought it was a battery issue, but ive tried alot of new rechargable batteries and reg batteries and still same problem. semi works ok goes about 30 rounds then safety turns on, i have to wait a bit and then it turn saftey off. when i turn it to 3, 6 burst it shoots one round and turns off when i turn it to auto it turns to saftey. this isnt fun. im trying to get ready for a tourney, and now my gun isnt working, please help. I bouth the gun new from paintballonline.com

bigred76
08-27-2006, 10:35 PM
If you still have it under warantee, I'd sugest hitting up Kingman. Here's their information:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Kingman%20Site%20Stuff/index_btm.gif

twiztidjuggalo
08-28-2006, 03:43 AM
yea hitting up kingman would be the best idea, im thinking it could be a short in the wiring somewere but im wouldnt know how to tell u to fix it, so def call kingman or mail them.

souter22
08-28-2006, 08:59 AM
i did call and contacted kingman they said it wasnt there problem.

Hob Hayward
08-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Hmmm I'd suggest calling again, because if you are under warranty still, it is their problem. Sounds to me like your board is fried...

stylinbeaver
08-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Are you using co2??? I don't know. Possibly if you tank is near empty it could be that. It happened to me, but it was just becasue the batt was goin dead.

sidekick
08-28-2006, 06:04 PM
You may want to pop the grip off on the window side and check the two plugs at the top of the board. Make sure they are both seated in thier sockets. One is your battery lead and the other is from your on, off switch. It sound like you are losing power momentarily, this will cause the gun to go back to "safety". It's the same as switching you gun on, then back off and on again.

bigred76
08-28-2006, 06:42 PM
I doubt Kingman would say that. One of their reps must have been having a bad day. Try again.

ooglieboogliebob
08-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Yep, Kingman should replace it for you. Or ... just buy a new board.

Sandman_Bravo
08-29-2006, 04:02 AM
Yes, I've had nothing but good contacts with Kingman's customer support. If a new board is something you would want to get eventually anyway; then this would be a good time. Scenario Dreams makes a nice T board and you have the option of installing eyes also.

Cyalume
08-29-2006, 05:21 AM
Email John at jsritongsuk@kingman.com. Ive talked with him a lot, hes very knowledgable, and has always done his best to help me out. See what he tells you about the board.

SparkyGT
08-29-2006, 12:17 PM
yeah john is an awesome guy, fixed me up with my camd board problem, was a bit of a pain sending it away for a while, but i got extra guns

souter22
09-03-2006, 08:58 PM
i got the gun to work again, i just bought a new java battery, and a new black and red thing that attaches to the board and the battery, they think it was loose wires and a bad battery, not a good combo. thanks for all your help tho.