PDA

View Full Version : College writing class binder.. need pic's.

QAZ123
08-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Alright so I'm taking my required college writing class this semester and my teacher.. well.. she's awesome but a "little" off the wall!

Well anyway. We have to get a binder to put all of our writing's, essay's and self evaluation work in but the front cover of the binder has to be laid out with either pic's or drawing's of our hobbies, passion's or interest's!

What I'm thinking of doing.....

A. Just various pic's of cool slides, gog shot's, bunker shot's with both people showing the shooter and the eliminated person.

B. A shooter eliminating a player in which I cut out the shooter and player just showing them and bunker's and cutting out each ball in mid air also.

I'm needing pic's of these shot's or if anybody has any other creative suggestion's let me know!

Also the top left hand corner has to be empty to put my name and class there!

Thanks for the help!
JB.

timmyshoota
08-27-2006, 02:25 PM
You have any time constraints? I'm taking pics at a local tourney next weekend.

QAZ123
08-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah it's due wednesday preferably tomorrow though cause I won't have much time to work on it tuesday. Could alway's change it up though but yeah I have to have something by wednesday.

JB.

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Go to www.splattmagazine.com. They have a TON of pictures like that in their picture section. And, as an added bonus, if you get tired of looking at those, there's the "extra" pictures they have!

Of course, if you wanna and are desperate, feel free to use any of my team pics - not that you'd want to, but if you're that desperate!

phatphil
08-27-2006, 05:21 PM
If you're printing, you want hi-res. Go to http://paintballphotography.com and make a nice compilation.

QAZ123
08-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Cool yeah those will work!

Thanks guy's,
JB.