PDA

View Full Version : Slider Pants

Slammed0
08-27-2006, 12:47 PM
I am looking for some good slider pants. Preferably with a cup or padded area for my jewels. I also prefer black or a dark color. The last game I had a WAY to close of a call shot.

Just looking for some recommendations. Thanks!!!

Hossy
08-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Under Armour Ftw

pbfreak3221
08-27-2006, 12:53 PM
qft

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 01:00 PM
A crotch curtain - two or three wash rags sewn together and either hung like a loin cloth in front or tucked into your underwear is the way to go. I personally did that for awhile, but then realized a jersey pulled out from your pack will do the same thing. However, if you stay tucked in pretty well, you don't have to worry about it too much...

As far as slider pants, I'd recommend one with thick pads on the sides, whatever brand you could find - not necessarily paintball.

Jimmyd24
08-27-2006, 04:08 PM
it was funny oine game i was wearin my sliders w/cup and i played the whole game thinking that i hadnt been shot, but after the game when i went off to the side i looked down and there was a huge paint splot right in the sweet spot. the cup saved me.

shunut
08-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Empire makes decent slider shorts, and even better CPBS carries them.

Hossy
08-27-2006, 04:35 PM
ummm you all wear cups when you play???

sissies

stylinbeaver
08-27-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't. But I think I might start. Got nut balled last week and it didn't fill to grand

Hossy
08-27-2006, 04:58 PM
ummm you all wear cups when you play???

sissies

ill quote myself cause i think it needs to be said again....

but also, you shouldnt get shot, cause ur all pros right :dodgy:

Jimmyd24
08-27-2006, 05:23 PM
hossy right jk
none of the poeple i play with wewar cups but i know the time i dont wear one i will get like bunkered and my balls will be gone

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 05:33 PM
I quit wearing a cup years ago - it hurt when I dove or tried to get up tight in a bunker. I've also never been shot there, but close. I attribute it to wearing boxers so everything's just dangling....harder to hit the junk with loose pants and a jersey hiding behind a bunker.

bamf-hacker
08-27-2006, 05:59 PM
OK I have not been shot in the package, yet, and was thinking about sliders also. Not fond of the cup. Do they really protect the boys well?

shunut
08-27-2006, 07:31 PM
I've been hit there, still don't wear a cup, limits my movement too much. Well when I played at least.

Ace24
08-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Lol, wanting a cup doesnt make you a sissy... it makes you smart. I dont know about you, but when I get married, I want children. I've never been close to being hit there... the clostest I have ever been was in woodsball where I got pegged 8 times in the upper thigh and all the balls bounced. But my friend got nailed there when he was stupid enough to stand up with his chest and jewls facing the opposition out side the fortification. That made me think... lol.

splaturout
08-28-2006, 02:50 AM
You could look into soccer goalie pants...they are designed for diving and sliding. Just a suggestion

thechubbss12
08-28-2006, 03:55 AM
Under Armour FTW like someone else already said....

What never been shot in the nuts....call me stupid but i cant count how many times ive been shot in the stuff.... In fact i got shot their acouple of weeks ago at reball...

Maybe it is because i play extremly aggresive and go in for a bunker anytime there is a chance...

stylinbeaver
08-28-2006, 11:42 AM
When I got shot, we were just playing a 1 vs 1 and I had to reload, and in that time, he had started running to bunker me. He came running by on my left side so I turned fast trying to shot him left handed( I suck at shooting left) and when I did my whole body was open. We also had a guy get shot in the face twice. Someone shot him in the back of the head and he jerked his head forward and when he did his events fell off and som one else had already started shotting at him and it hit him in the cheek and the lip. He was fine but had a mouth full of paint.lol

Slammed0
08-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Ya well I had a close call so it made me think. I usually try to watch that area and protect it too, however, there are those times when you are in a good shoot out were you have to try to move. And nobody knows and/or can control where a paintball is going to land.

ooglieboogliebob
08-28-2006, 11:35 PM
meh, cups don't allow you to move fast/quickly/comfortably so i just stay away from them. It doesn't hurt as bad as it sounds .... thats all i can say.

Cyalume
08-29-2006, 04:17 AM
I started playing in a cup, always have, and I always train in it. Ive never had a problem with it, Im just used to it. I dont feel like its limiting me at all.