PDA

View Full Version : Now Its My Turn.

03TiburonGT
08-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Hello all. Over the past few weeks/months you may have noticed my lack of posting. I have decided to quit paintball and in turn, leave the boards for the most part. I haven't played paintball in over a year, my gear is just collecting dust. I haven't found interest in the sport anymore. I am at a stage in my life where I need to focus on more important things. Paintball for me, isn't what it used to be. Look for a new Sales Thread in the coming week. I plan to ween myself away from this forum in the next month or two. I'll still be in the kusachat occasionally, but my posting here is just about done.

I would like to say Thank You to every member of this board and the old mothership. You have been great! This was my first home on a forum and it was truly an incredible experience. Special thanks to all the moderators, new and old, you have done a terrific job with this place. I wish the best to all of you.

stylinbeaver
08-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I hate so see ya go man.. Moment of silence please.......................... Can't wait for your sell thread though

calebh
08-27-2006, 11:21 AM
how reverent, beaver...

sad to see you go, man. i remember you from way back in the day, when the forums were always decorated in halloween colors. hope you enjoy your new life :)

they always come back... always...

marvin-martian
08-27-2006, 11:22 AM
why do you have to leave just because you quit playing? alot of the old schoolers (myself included) have stopped playing, but still post. i guess i cant change your mind, but im sad to see you go.

Hossy
08-27-2006, 12:07 PM
im sad to see you go.

agreed

when the sales thread comes up, youll see me in there

durrell
08-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Yah tib you don't have to leave just cause you're quitting, unless you want to that is. I haven't played in a year and I'm still here and active. I'm not sure I even plan to get back into it, but I still love this place and can't get away..(now I really can't..my contract is for 5 years of service :dodgy:)

DFSniper
08-27-2006, 12:20 PM
they always come back... always...
QFT, just like i used to say on the old forum

i've quit too (not by my choice but lack of fields & gear and those stupid german laws). hold on to some of your stuff til you start back up, or get your kids into it sometime down the road.

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Wow, this ought to be the SOC Retired Ballers home! There are a lot of members here not playing anymore. Hate to see you go, but I understand the amount of time you put in here. I spend WAY too much time online and have tried, but not really seriously, to wean myself -

Good luck, and don't be too much of a stranger!

claustrophobia9
08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
wow this forum is depressing...

03TiburonGT
08-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah guys I realize that I could stay here even if I don't play, but I'm not going to have time. Going to be working, going to school, focusing on getting my Eagle Scout, doing an internship at an auto body shop and the time I do spend online is going to be spent on that kind of stuff as well. I'm a little suprised at the interest in the sales thread, maybe some of the stuff will actually sell! Thank you all for your comments

Baozer
08-27-2006, 03:05 PM
:( now i feel like quitting cause someone looks like they are actually doing something with their life and ive done nothing... NOTHING!!! this thread is depressing >.<

shunut
08-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Sorry to see you go Tib, I hope that you stick around the forums as much as you can.

UKwithPride
08-27-2006, 03:43 PM
why do you have to leave just because you quit playing? alot of the old schoolers (myself included) have stopped playing, but still post. i guess i cant change your mind, but im sad to see you go.
I'm not.

bamf-hacker
08-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Play nice!!!

Tib sad to see you go. Come back every once in awhile just to let us know how you are doing, plus who knows you may come back and get that PB bug again.

03TiburonGT
08-28-2006, 10:23 AM
My F/S thread is up, please check it out: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=71312#post71312