PDA

View Full Version : more orderpaintball specials

pman15
08-26-2006, 06:48 PM
dunno if this is in the right section or not but w/e

http://www.orderpaintball.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=191

recieved a email about this and it seems like orderpaintball is really droppin the prices.its good that they keep the order over 1$ gets free shipping even though it is probably like a week to come to your house.just keepin ya informed about it though.i'll post more of this stuff when i get more emails about it.

Hossy
08-26-2006, 06:55 PM
alot of us see ads or get the emails, so theres not much to post about it

Orderpaintball ftl

CPBS FTMFW

paintballer5646
08-26-2006, 07:09 PM
CPBS FTMFW
QFT
I've heard some pretty bad things about orderpaintball.

Theheroguy
08-26-2006, 07:23 PM
QFT
I've heard some pretty bad things about orderpaintball.

all my experiences with them have been horrible

Paradox313
08-26-2006, 07:26 PM
as much as i hate them i might get that C6 practice jersey for $18
although ill probably get used

WhatThaSmurf
08-26-2006, 10:11 PM
I don't like them and I mod their forums. That speaks volumes. I've talked down about them somewhere around here....

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 05:12 AM
pman15, just a question. Are you or your team sponsored through order paintball? If you are, please don't link them through this forum to get your team that discount they offer. If not, then ignore this.

I only ask because my ex team is sponsored through them and when you click the hot link, whatever is bought through them gives the team "points" and you get money back. If so, that's not allowed here.

Just a warning for ya!

Anywho - we got our sponsorship through them, and have received absolutely NOTHING they promised so far. Sounds like a shady company to me.

durrell
08-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Anywho - we got our sponsorship through them, and have received absolutely NOTHING they promised so far. Sounds like a shady company to me.

I've heard nothing but BAD things about them..shaved serial numbers, leaky tanks, etc. I was considering getting a dealer contract with them, but after some of the stuff I've heard I'd just about be scared to.

chubb0rz
08-27-2006, 07:22 AM
I was just looking at the practice jersey since it was so cheap (even though I already have one). The one thing I dislike about orderpaintball is the prices are not advertised right. Because on every order they add a handling fee to make up that cost.

For Example:

Practice Jersey: $18
Shipping: Ground is free or $13 for 3day
Handling: $8

So total with Ground shipping is: $26

Still somewhat of a good deal still but I get them locally for a couple dollars more.

phatphil
08-27-2006, 06:25 PM
That mysterious handling charge of $8 appears on the order, no matter what you buy. All they did was rename "Ground Shipping" to "$8 Handling Charge" and anybody who skims it quickly or just thinks "Free Shipping, good deal" gets suckered into it.

bamf-hacker
08-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Orderpaintball is a fishy site.

There have been many users that said they got Ion with the serial numbers removed. SP does not sell nor condone the sale of markers with the SN removed. So with that buy with caution.

durrell
08-27-2006, 07:09 PM
They won't honor a warranty on a gun that comes with no serial number..so I dunno. Your choice I suppose. Save 20 dollars for a "refurbished" Ion now? Or pay for repairs later because your gun isn't covered under warranty..