PDA

View Full Version : Eyes wont work...

Cyalume
08-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey guys, on my 06 Electra, with the eyes on, the gun wont fire. Its just like there isnt a ball in the chamber. Even with a ball loaded or the bolt forward, the gun wont fire. Ive cleaned it, wiped the eyes off, used canned air, all that junk, cleaned the whole gun, unplugged and plugged them back in, made sure they are connected, yada yada... Everythings normal. Can anyone else throw an idea out there? I think its something simple, Im just not seeing it. Theyve been working fine, until today. All of a sudden, nothing. And yes, my battery was fully charged ;)

DRAGON
08-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Sounds like a job for, 'WARRANTY MAN!' I don't think too many have these so getting an answer here may be scarce. I'd call a tech at Kingman and get his guess. 1-888-kingman -

Bvillepballer
08-28-2006, 08:28 PM
The same problem happened to me but i have yet to fix it on theelectronic board in the handle look to see if where the charge goes in disconnected from the board itself mine did sokmehow so either im going to have to sotter it or im gonna call kingman but hey its up to you!

Cyalume
08-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Ill check that out, thanks bville. Kingman is sending me another set of eyes to try, Im hoping thats what it is...