PDA

View Full Version : Which autocockers>>>?

SharpObjects
08-25-2006, 10:45 AM
I just want opinions on some Autocockers, since the Superstock and mini E-Orracle have caught my eye. I like the features of the SS for the price and the look, but the Orracle also looks really nice. Please don't tell me to "just go try them and see how they all feel". Already done that.

Thanks everyone.

And yes, I missed an H in Which.

bigred76
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Go try them out at your local field. :dodgy:

I'd sugest looking at an eBladed autococker from someone on PBN for ~$250-350. If you want to buy new, then this store (www.carolinapbs.com) has the best prices. You can email him if he doesn't have it in his catalog, I'm sure he carries those. I'd pick the super Stock from that selection you have in your poll.

Muddytaco
08-25-2006, 03:17 PM
I looked at them all i i would agree with big red buy used on pbn. All that you listed use the new worr frame/select fire, its a total POS. It is no longer the WGP w/ e2 board, it is all there own. Buy a used cocker with e2 or race frame. They are way better by a long shot.

splaturout
08-25-2006, 03:20 PM
I think you should buy a gun that is from durell and his store!!!!

Hossy
08-25-2006, 03:24 PM
I think you should buy a gun that is from durell and his store!!!!

suck up

But id have to agree with what Tim said...buy used, but if there new, get it from Durrell

splaturout
08-25-2006, 03:43 PM
I just like to support people that are will to take the risk and do a start up. That is the type of job I have and I had to build it from scratch but now I can support and play.

but :yeahthat:

Hossy
08-25-2006, 03:44 PM
i was kidding...

splaturout
08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
I know....but I still like to suck up...maybe he will send me a free sticker for my car...although I don't think many Minnesotans would understand. :dodgy:

TheRedBarron
08-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Cmon people stop cluttering threads with OT convos.

SharpObjects
08-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I really don't want to have to buy off of PB nation. I never have good expirinces with forum buying. That goes double for ebay. I'm gonna get new.

Its going to be my first, I don't want something that doesn't have a warrenty, or that could have been messed with before I bought it. The frame should be fine for what I want. If I have to, I'll buy a new frame. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I can ramp with the stock board, I'll be happy with that. ;)

I'll probably get the black Superstock 05, I really like the look. The only thing holding back the Karni is the price. And I haven't heard much about the Orracle, so I don't have much of an opinion. But I just want to see what everyone would say.

And about buying from carolinapaintballsuppy.com, I would but I don't see it in the online catalog. I would contact him, but I don't see any links to contact them.

ooglieboogliebob
08-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Just PM Durrell ;) I know he said no PM's, but he's looking for buisness so i don't think he'd mind.
http://spyder.tv/forums/member.php?u=27

He's got great prices, and he's a really great guy.

Anyway. It's really the budjet ... Used on PbN or ... superstock. Buying on PbN isn't really bad, other than talking to bone heads that talk like this:
i wnt too by ur gat or trdde fur myne.

Nonetheless, just check for feedback. If they have good seller feedback, 9/10 times they're good to deal with. Or maybe deal with a wellknown guy or mod ??

Hossy
08-25-2006, 09:19 PM
yeah, like me....syke if u want i do have a couple guns for sale, ill PM you

but for the main point of this post

Durrell is a mod
Durrell is a good guy
Durrell wont screw you
His prices are low
D is the perfect seller

so dont hesitate to buy!

ShadowX
08-26-2006, 03:59 AM
Don't forget the Black Magic autocockers too.. They are very nice Markers.. I don't know if any of you guys have heard of Team Ultimate (They play NXL), but I work at the feild that they practice at and those Black Magics RRRIIPP! I have had to priveledge to use them a couple of times and WOW, nice Markers..

Check with Durrell on the prices for them.. He should be able to hook you up!

thechubbss12
08-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Any SF cocker is worth your money....

bigred76
08-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Don't forget the Black Magic autocockers too.. They are very nice Markers..
I know my Black Magic rips. Mechanical FTW! :dodgy:

True that, Chubbss. Heck, even a Trilogy SF isn't too bad... cuts down on maintenence some if you're lazy (like me) and don't mind the non-upgradeability...

SharpObjects
08-26-2006, 05:53 PM
I have looked at the Black Magic. Its not mechanical is it? I thought it wasn't. I must have missed something. Well, I just don't like it anyway. Excuse my ignorance.

As for the Trilogy SF, It just doesn't do it for me.

I'll take another look on PB nation. I promised myself that I'd never register there, but I'll look and see.

I pm'd durrell, I'll see what he has, cause there are no autocockers on the Carolinapbs online catalog.

bigred76
08-26-2006, 11:01 PM
The new Black Magic is. I just love it when people don't realize that there WAS a 2k2 Black Magic and when I call them on it they have no idea what I'm talking about. I actually own a 2k2 model. The 2k5's are electronic and mid-blocked from factory.

SharpObjects
08-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah I see. I saw that one on pbreview.

What is so bad with select fire? Dare I ask...

bigred76
08-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Bad? Who said anything about bad??? :confused: SF's are good, like eBlades and Worrblades but slightly different. I forget the exact difference this late at night, but it's described on WGP's website (www.armyoforr.com).

Just remembered. eBlades have LCD's whereas SF's have LED's.

SharpObjects
08-28-2006, 10:30 AM
It's just I've heard that its crap on pbreview. Some say to buy an E2, but aren't those hard to find? I'm sure the stock frame and board should be fine. I just hope that semi is uncapped, if someone would be so kind to verify...