PDA

View Full Version : New Trigger

kidonfire
08-25-2006, 10:15 AM
I've been looking at getting an electro trigger for my Sonix, and I can't decide whether to get the rocking trigger or an ESP frame. I'm not to crazy about an ESP frame because it is capped at 13 - 14 BPS, and I know I can walk it faster than that. The rocking trigger is capped at 30 BPS so that wont be a problem, but I've heard that the pull is kind of wierd. Would it be better to get an ESP frame and get an uncapped board?
Thx

Kidonfire

bamf-hacker
08-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Personal preference here.

Me personally, I do not like the rocking trigger. I would say go to a PB store and try the rocking trigger on the Electra and also try the standard ESP frame on a Fenix.

You can get a T-Board for either frame, They even sell the rocking trigger frame with the board on the SD site.

TheRedBarron
08-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Shoot both. But if you cannot shoot both I suggest getting the ESP and a Tboard with eyes, that way its no different than you are used to. (and if you have never shot an electro dont be too sure you can shoot faster than 13-14 bps. ) getting the T board with eyes will also upgrade you from a blind gun to one that can see :shocked:

vwjimmy
08-25-2006, 10:57 AM
I belive to get a Rocking trigger frame with a t board, you have to but the whole assembly from Damon at SD....
You will have alot more options for upgrade with the ESP......
my .02

kidonfire
08-25-2006, 11:03 AM
(and if you have never shot an electro dont be too sure you can shoot faster than 13-14 bps. )

I've shot a Spyder Pilot ACS and I was hitting around 16 BPS. I've also shot an Ion and I was shooting 17 BPS.