PDA

View Full Version : Regulator with bottom feed for Pilot ACS

Darkh2o
08-24-2006, 06:02 AM
I did some searching (online and here) for a regulator with a bottom input. I am running Co2 and Nitro. I talked to Sandman a while back about his Empire Reg which has a bottom input. I really like the looks of that Reg, but wanted to know if I had any other choices to pick from with bottom input that will work good with both Co2 and Nitro?:headbrick: Other Regs mentioned in past posts are: torpedoes & palmers. Can these be used as bottom input?

Thanks in advance!

shunut
08-24-2006, 06:25 AM
What are you talking about when you say "Bottom Feed"? Are you talking about where the air line input is?

Darkh2o
08-24-2006, 07:55 AM
What are you talking about when you say "Bottom Feed"? Are you talking about where the air line input is?

Yes. The input on the regulator. Alot of the regs have a side input, but I'm looking for a bottom input.

Edited first post to read "input" instead of "feed". Shouldn't be any confusion now.:)

ross * pilot
08-24-2006, 10:21 AM
CP regulators are nice, the have a bottom input.... but i dont think they work well with c02. They are great with nitro.

Darkh2o
08-25-2006, 08:28 AM
CP regulators are nice, the have a bottom input.... but i dont think they work well with c02. They are great with nitro.

Thanks for the suggestion. Since I'm running Co2 and nitro, I don't think I'll go with a CP Reg. I like the looks of it, though.

Anyone have any other suggestions for a reg that has bottom input?