PDA

View Full Version : Electra Troubleshoot...Help!!!

Electranic
01-08-2006, 11:25 AM
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349489

It's not that I'm lazy to re-write everything. I also want you guys to see the responses I got from pbreview.

Thanks.

covert24
01-08-2006, 11:35 AM
well yeas its probably ur acs bolt isnt broken in yet. get a full tank of co2 and shoot the gun with out any balls in it and just waste the whole tank. and instead os using paint to compress the spring just put a towel or something soft in the barrel so that it is far enoguh in to touch the bolt.

Electranic
01-08-2006, 05:20 PM
well yeas its probably ur acs bolt isnt broken in yet. get a full tank of co2 and shoot the gun with out any balls in it and just waste the whole tank. and instead os using paint to compress the spring just put a towel or something soft in the barrel so that it is far enoguh in to touch the bolt.

I followed the advice of one of the guys on pbreview. I broke it in by hand. Now part of the problem's solved and since my CO2 tank has a leak I'm afraid I won't be able to test it out till next Saturday.

Thanks.

covert24
01-08-2006, 06:36 PM
invest in hpa or compressed air. IMO its a lot healthier for ur gun.

Electranic
01-08-2006, 07:32 PM
invest in hpa or compressed air. IMO its a lot healthier for ur gun.

CO2 is non-negotiable due to the budget.Probably in a couple of months.

butthead
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
or u could just sit there for an hour and squeeze the bolt. That is what i did and it worked.