PDA

View Full Version : Story

ross * pilot
08-23-2006, 08:16 AM
in 7th grade, one of my best friends and i were on a field trip to annapolis MD. We went to one historical site, which i forget what it was... So, we were sight seeing and what not, but we had to get back to our group, since we were moving on. Instead of walking back and going the long way down the stairs, we decdied to jump off a 6-7 ft. wall. No big deal right? Well, we did and i went first, it was a piece of cake... Then my friend did it... and yes this is where the trouble starts...

No, he didnt get injured, we were spotted by a NATIONAL park ranger... I mean, we just jumped off a wall..... well, he starts pmsing about our safety, and what not, but we told them we were sorry and we were just going back to our group... Instead, he takes us to our chaperones, and kicks our school out of the historic sight... He states it was a destruction of historic landmarks, even though we landed on grass, with nothing around...

When i got home that evening, i had to tell my parents... they were a little upset but glad that i told the truth... my friend however, didnt tell them, and got in more trouble...:rolleyes:

bamf-hacker
08-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Um... OK

Glad you told the truth.

Paradox313
08-23-2006, 08:35 AM
i agree
theres not really a conflict in this story.

if someone was injured and the school sued the park, then id be more interested and laugh

no offense, i care nothing for this story, but i felt as i should leave an opinion :)

durrell
08-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Is this recent or did it just come to mind and you decide to post it? lol

DRAGON
08-23-2006, 08:38 AM
**DRAGON's best Yogi bear voice** "But Mr. Ranger sir, Boo Boo and I we-ren't stealing any pi-con-ic baskets, so what's the big deal? Did I ever tell you that you look extremely suave in the wide brimmed hat and............."

Sry, that's the first thing that came to mind when I read this lol. I seem to be in a strange mood today, scuse the mood swing lol -

Hope you didn't get in too much trouble over seemingly nuthin much -

pbfreak3221
08-23-2006, 10:54 AM
haha ya I can't believe you got banned did the school punish you at all?