PDA

View Full Version : What's your worst fear(s)?

durrell
08-22-2006, 06:13 PM
I'd have to say mine are: snakes, spiders, and family members dying. I myself am not afraid to die but my life would be ruined if any of my immediate family died.

What about you?

Hossy
08-22-2006, 06:19 PM
THE BAN STICKKKK

but i dont like snakes and spiders and all, there not my favorite thing in the world. I dont like people dieing, expecially my dad, mom and sister, that would ruin me. Im afraid of dieing, becuase i dont wanna leave my family here without me.

so basically im like u Doc

bamf-hacker
08-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Hossy I will Ban you so you can get over your fears...

Loosing either of my kids....... I would not know what to do.

shunut
08-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Bugs, spyders specifically. I was almost sleeping once and felt something "itchy" on my back. I went back to itch and it was a huge spyder. I grabbed it and threw it across my room. It was so big I heard it hit the wall. I turned on the lights and couldn't find it. So I slept on the couch.

Sac
08-22-2006, 07:00 PM
needles.... BLEAH

durrell
08-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Bugs, spyders specifically. I was almost sleeping once and felt something "itchy" on my back. I went back to itch and it was a huge spyder. I grabbed it and threw it across my room. It was so big I heard it hit the wall. I turned on the lights and couldn't find it. So I slept on the couch.

Oh em gee.

Spiders on a shunut!

stylinbeaver
08-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Freakin spiders and bees!!! I don't mind snakes or mice. But when I walk through a spyder web i'm jumping around trying to get it off. I hate bees the most. I can't stand them. Wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, I'm starting to itch just thinking about it

thechubbss12
08-22-2006, 07:30 PM
I fear most of my self loosing control.... If you have ever met me then you would know that it takes alot to get me mad... but once i do get mad i can do incredibly stupid things... and me pushing my self to all of my limits strenght wise could easily become a human weapon... I dont ever want to see what i could do to someone if they made me mad...

Other then that i fear spiders when i am asleep or just like woke up from sleeping... other then that i have no fears.

vwjimmy
08-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Spiders do scare me....badly....(I like my markers though!)
But my biggest fear has to be the loss of my wife and/or sons....
I don't think I could do that at all.....

taurinic
08-22-2006, 07:47 PM
i hate hairy insects, spiders, roaches, I hate them all. pests... they keep popping out of nowhere.

I fear of suffocating, losing an arm or a leg.. tortures...

also fear diseases that can wipe out mankind. i fear the destruction of mankind.

Paradox313
08-22-2006, 07:54 PM
insects are a big thing around here
especially spiders
so you have to get used to it,

but after you see a cow/bull charging at you, screw insects

Ace24
08-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm not afraid of anything but heights and... deep water... I suck at swimming haha. I prefer to stay on land, preferably on a paintball field or in a car going 90+ MPH.

pbfreak3221
08-23-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm sort of like shunut I felt I spider in my bed or at least I thought I did and I just went and slept downstairs, but ya family members dieing would suck but snakes I guess are ok but they're not great

claustrophobia9
08-23-2006, 08:23 AM
spiders, hieghts.

i was pouring some juice and i started talking to my mom and this giant spider crawled out from in between the counter and the cabinets while i was pouring every1's juice and it crawled up my arm, i looked down to see what it was, saw the big ****in spider shook it off, dropping the juice contaner (it fell, splashed some and landed on its bottom so it didnt keep spilling) and ran up stairs while "getting them off" and took a shower.

bamf-hacker
08-23-2006, 08:27 AM
I think it is humorous how many people here are afraid of Spyders :)

Ironic don't you think.

I forgot I do have one other serious phobia... You are going to think I am a nut but here goes it.

I have a fear of getting impaled while driving. You know those truck that transport rebar. I can not drive behind them.... I can't even see someone on tv getting impaled like that with getting freaked out.

ok you can now poke fun at me :)

Mech Warrior
08-23-2006, 08:57 AM
My wife.

If you're married, you understand...

Theheroguy
08-23-2006, 09:07 AM
heights trucks like bamf bees wasp yellow jackets hornets poison deepwater highbridges over deep water bears and I have

lutraphobia!! :otter: (no seriously)

I hate em

vikingshadow
08-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Not being remembered past my grandchildren....seriously, I don't remember a thing about my great-grandparents, and my children didn't even get to meet their great grandparents. I hate the thought of disappearing after the third generation, so I want to try to make a mark on the world that will last...

Besides that, the usual, but not actually phobias though - snakes, spiders, death in the family....

TacTownKilla
08-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Im just scaried of the usual snakes and planes, they should make a movie about that or something i bet it would be mad scary :dodgy:

Im surprised thats the first snakes on a plane joke in this thread.

killerpinecone
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
^^^^^^^ i was just thing that until i read your post, spiders and heights

Paintball0308
08-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I dont hate spiders, but im scared of walking into their webs. Everytime I take out the trash, go to the car in the morning, walk on the sidewalk. Damn every time I walk through one (which is everyday) I have to take off my shirt and wipe my head and face with it and go insane. I'm scared heights for like 5 minutes when I'm somewhere high but it goes away after 5 minutes.

ShadowX
08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Death.

Theheroguy
08-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Death.
qft
thats the first time I ever used that

splaturout
08-23-2006, 04:26 PM
My wife.

QFT!!!!!!!!

My only true fear (beside mentioned above) is failing as a good father to my son!

DRAGON
08-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Dentist - :lipsrsealed:

claustrophobia9
08-23-2006, 05:17 PM
i forgot, i had this fear cuz its been so long but bamf reminded me. i dont have a "fear" but it makes me unusually uncomfortable when im boxed in on both sides by suv's (even more with semi's) or when im sitting and others are standing adjacent to me. i dont know why. i also i prefer to be in enclosed spaces rather than open spaces, which often is a fear thats takes a large part in my fear of hieghts. ex. i would pee and poo all over myself if i parachuted, but if you attached a parachute to a small sturdy (not cardboard) box with the area over my face in open air and it was on a sturdy pole that went down it could do whatever and i wouldnt be scared. (dropzone (Kings Island) scares me but the tower of terror (mgm studios, disney world) doesnt scare me a single bit) its all about my body being in open air durring areas in high places. if i were in the empire state building i would be more comfortable with windows where the bottom of the pane was at chest hieght far more than if they were at to the floor.

Baozer
08-24-2006, 11:33 AM
This is going to sound dumb but im scared of the grudge... that lil' kid is creepy dude >.<

And that ring girl thing coming out of your tv creeps me out too.. well.. it seems like movies scare me alot ...

anyways first day of highschool for me tomorrow and i only know like 4 people so i guess im scared of not making new friends o__O

scared about getting banned for posting stupid posts and questions too..

Ace24
08-24-2006, 11:41 AM
I think it is humorous how many people here are afraid of Spyders :)

Ironic don't you think.

I forgot I do have one other serious phobia... You are going to think I am a nut but here goes it.

I have a fear of getting impaled while driving. You know those truck that transport rebar. I can not drive behind them.... I can't even see someone on tv getting impaled like that with getting freaked out.

ok you can now poke fun at me :)

Dont watch the movie "The Decent" then... that happens in it. But I am not afraid of spiders one bit. I actually like them. I will hold my hand out and let then crawl across my hand. If one is in my room I put it on my hand and take it outside. The only kind that has ever really freaked me out was a black widow in my friends room one time when I was sleeping over. It jumped on me... :(

I dont hate spiders, but im scared of walking into their webs. Everytime I take out the trash, go to the car in the morning, walk on the sidewalk. Damn every time I walk through one (which is everyday) I have to take off my shirt and wipe my head and face with it and go insane. I'm scared heights for like 5 minutes when I'm somewhere high but it goes away after 5 minutes.

I have to agree. I hate the webs too. Every time I take out the trash at night... BAM one right in my face, or tickling the hairs on my arm. I'm not afraid of the webs, I just hate them. Although its fun to watch spiders make webs.

Ever seen a Black Widow's web? Or a Black Widow period? If your afraid of spiders... thats one hell of a spider. That thing even freaks me out and I LOVE spiders.

(OK I think I have been on these forums talking about spyders too much. Every time I type spider it I have to go back and delete it because I type spyder instead. :dodgy: )

DFSniper
08-24-2006, 12:17 PM
falling (not heights, but fall from high places)

becoming a bad driver (had my permit for 5 months before we moved over here and i got screwed over...)

college/life after college (still dont know what i wanna do, my parents are always dogging me about it!)

TheRedBarron
08-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Failure.

Baozer
08-24-2006, 03:28 PM
i fear failure also :-(

shunut
08-24-2006, 03:38 PM
My true worst fear is not being there when my loved ones need me most. Its one of the reasons I haven't been in a serious relationship in many years. I don't want to start something that I'm not going to be able to finish. I don't fear death, I fear the result of death.

Paradox313
08-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Huge ass animals

Bears, Elk, and especially Mosses

oh and cat like animals
cougars,lions, mt lions etc

basically any wild animal that weighs over 100 lbs

vwjimmy
08-24-2006, 04:06 PM
My wife.

Man, I was too afraid to even say that!!!! :p

kidonfire
08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm afraid of dying and not being able to play paintball one last time... ;)

SparkyGT
08-25-2006, 04:44 PM
#1 for me so far is watching a member of my family die, when i was like 13, long time ago now.
#2 is putting my dog down and wondering if he knew i was trying to help

dont want either of these to happen any time soon again.(or wouldnt want to be around for it...)

not so bad worst fear is grasshoppers

newkid
08-25-2006, 06:47 PM
end of the world

Theheroguy
08-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Failure.
qft

MadMan66
08-25-2006, 10:14 PM
being tortured to death (not dieing, just tortured) or not being able to play football

pbfreak3221
08-26-2006, 06:40 AM
being completely burned over my complete body but not dieing and just living in that pain.

shubaadaadoomou
08-28-2006, 01:39 AM
im afeared of grizzlies. theres a couple around my house and they git into the garbige at nite. bad thing is if we shoot em and get cout out of seson we git in trouble fer it. bare meat rules.

Hoppy11
08-28-2006, 12:48 PM
My absolute worst fear is driving with friends or family in my car, getting into some sort of accident and having one of my friends or family die and myself living. Even if the accident was 100% the other guys fault.. I would never live myself down.

Otherwise.. nothing really

Drefish99
08-28-2006, 01:02 PM
My fear is not having Reeeses Peanut Butter cups in the freezer.

Can I get an Amen????

ross * pilot
08-28-2006, 01:13 PM
uhh centipedes i cant deal with.. i was sleeping downstairs on a stormy night and i felt something crawling up my arm.. it was a tingly feeling and i was just frozen in fright.. i smashed in self defense... ewww

Victa_Balla
08-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Spiders, Drowning, Otters *dodgy*

amen Dre

stylinbeaver
08-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Otters??? wtf? Why are yaw scared off otters?? anyways, I'm scared off like stray dogs, and big animals.

optionboarder81
08-28-2006, 03:20 PM

i second that fear:)

JMotioN
09-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Btw something like the average person eats like 7 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime:D hehe read that random fact bored at school one day. But id have to say the loss of my family, friends, spiders, snakes, getting bunkered in the neck 1+ time, and my 4th period teacher who called me QUOTE: Jakinator last year.

pbfreak3221
09-07-2006, 05:45 PM
not having my sourpatch kids in my locker

chubb0rz
09-07-2006, 05:50 PM
I used to dream of falling off a building or something really high. I'm not afraid of heights but those have gone now. I would say my worst fear is losing everything I have worked for and have.

Theheroguy
09-07-2006, 06:25 PM
heights trucks like bamf bees wasp yellow jackets hornets poison deepwater highbridges over deep water bears and I have

lutraphobia!! :otter: (no seriously)

I hate em

Spiders, Drowning, Otters *dodgy*

amen Dre

Otters??? wtf? Why are yaw scared off otters?? anyways, I'm scared off like stray dogs, and big animals.
fear the otter

thrawn
09-08-2006, 05:16 PM
big spiders,grandma or grandpa dieing since i'm VERY close to them especially my grandpa.Not scared of dieing.Scared very much so of hights.Drowning because of not being able to swim.:(

smakdacrak
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
I fear most of my self loosing control.... If you have ever met me then you would know that it takes alot to get me mad... but once i do get mad i can do incredibly stupid things... and me pushing my self to all of my limits strenght wise could easily become a human weapon... I dont ever want to see what i could do to someone if they made me mad...

Other then that i fear spiders when i am asleep or just like woke up from sleeping... other then that i have no fears.
You wont like me when Im angry.:p
Im scared of heights, family/relatives passing away, and something happening to me when I sleep.

SniperX
09-08-2006, 09:30 PM

Can I get an Amen????

AMEN brother

i dont have a fear really.. im just eally uncomortable with sum things.. like getting boxed in on the freeway by a big rig to the front and left, a car or suv to the rear and a divider to the left and no escape route while on my sportbike.. prolly the most scarest situation i have been in other then my wreck.. and everyone still cant beleave i came out with not even a scratch on that.. time to buy a loto ticket hah.

QAZ123
09-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Losing my poppa!

JB.

luciusad2004
09-10-2006, 09:56 PM
I would have to say my biggest fear is anything that could inflict any sort of pain... That seems to be the root of all my fears. Doctors, Insects, needles, accidents etc, the list goes on.

Other than that... id have to say im afraid of ending up alone. At the moment though, that doesnt seem likely to happen.

Nenkitsune
09-11-2006, 04:15 AM
is it just me, or does everyone instinctivly spell spider as spyder now? lol
my biggest fear is being alone. more so now because of who i'm with than ever, since i can't live without her lol. that, and losing a limb, or being impaled while driving.