PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the newb Question

conradl
08-22-2006, 05:00 PM
I was searching around the sales thread and found a guy selling "reballs" but what are they and why are they so expensive. 145 balls for $37 thats crazy!!! they must be extremely special.

Thanks

Hossy
08-22-2006, 05:06 PM
reballs are rubber balls, for indoor use really, or shooting at a target.

some places use reballs as paintballs.

durrell
08-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah, hoss hit the nail on the head. They're really good for indoor testing of your gun and some indoor fields use them.

bamf-hacker
08-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Reballs are what I use in my videos. They are good for using indoors and for testing.

You need to rinse them off after you shot them so they stay clean. They also don't shoot as smooth as paint, by that I mean they will have a few breaks in a rope when you are shooting. Not a big deal.

All in all I think they are great. You can get one pod for $50 and I think it is a great investment.

conradl
08-22-2006, 05:54 PM
but if people used instead of paint dont they hurt like a B**ch

Hossy
08-22-2006, 06:01 PM
i know, thats why people use paintballs

thechubbss12
08-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Nahh i reball all the time... you just rechrono your markers to 240FPS or less and it hurts alittle worse... but not so much...

You will notice a diffrence in play when you use reballs because you have no limits What so ever on how many shots you can take... also makes you play more aggresive because the games run faster and you have nothing to lose...

IMO well worth the investment...

bigred76
08-22-2006, 11:18 PM
I've found pods full of reballs as cheap as $30. I picked up 50 T-Balls (same thing as reballs, different manufacture) a little bit ago, and my ONLY problem with them is I keep losing the little buggers (and I shot one through a wall...whoops lol).

vikingshadow
08-23-2006, 03:39 AM
To add to Thechubbs - it makes people more aggressive and if you play actual games, unfortunately, people tend to cheat more - with todays mentality in the game, what doesn't get seen or can't be proved isn't an out....at least that's been the experiences I've seen using reballs...

Now, working on individual drills and team plays - they're perfect! You can shoot as much as you want and not have to worry about running out of paint or the financial aspect of practice.