PDA

View Full Version : Question about Electra PSI rating

rafb86
08-20-2006, 04:12 PM
i just got new Evil Detonator regulator for my 05 Electra ACS and I was wondering if the psi rating of the new regulator is too little for the electra, the psi rating is 100-500 psi. someone please help me out b4 i put it on, btw im using compressed air , thanks

shunut
08-20-2006, 07:31 PM
If you have nothing else done to your gun, yes the Evil Detonator will not be enough to power it. Spyders run at about 800-850psi stock.

ooglieboogliebob
08-21-2006, 03:46 AM
Just do some LP mods, (Bolt, Valve, VA, Valve Pin) It should be enough to get down to 500 PSI or lower with some tuning with the springs.

www.ottersccustoms.com

Use that to guide you. Many many useful articles

rafb86
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
alright thanks , i guess im just ganna sell it or return it , and get a new one .. hmm i wonder if i can put an 06 regulator w/ the gauge on an 05 acs ??? anyone know ?? and if ur selling one let me know

thanks - raf

shunut
08-21-2006, 02:18 PM
You should be able to put an 06 reg on your marker. Most spyders are compatible with all other Spyder parts.

ooglieboogliebob
08-21-2006, 03:08 PM
yep, you should be able to. Just take the whole VA off, since the electra's have those weird expansionchamber to VA connecters now.

rafb86
08-21-2006, 04:40 PM
alright thanks guys i think thats what im going to do , if anyone knows where to get an 06 electra reg/VA, or is selling one, let me know please.

ps. this is one of the best forums i have come across , ive only been on for 3 days and solved a bunch of problems with all then help thanks a lot every one

shunut
08-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, we aim to please. We all started somewhere and we all had questions, so I think most of us are just returning the favor. Never hesitate to post a question, even if its not spyder related, there is someone on the board for any type of marker you can imagine. The best part of our site is you aren't going to get flamed like you do on pbn. Enjoy our wonderful forum and it is the best one around!

bamf-hacker
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Welcome and we are glad you like it here.

If you can not find the va/reg in the B/S/T threads here or on PBN, you can try to call Doro Paintball. They seems to have a lot of stock parts.

Here is the link

LINKY (http://www.doropaintball.com/)

Again welcome and ask any questions you may have.

Bvillepballer
08-22-2006, 09:06 AM
I have the 06 electra and my eyes have stopped working.. I made sure my eyes are on but it will still hit the striker if there is no ball in the chamber idont know whatsgoin on can any1 help me???:mad:

SharpObjects
08-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Stop hijacking threads. If you want someone to help, post a new thread with a detailed description of your problem, or call Kingman for information.