PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr

DyNasty9
08-19-2006, 08:48 PM
i got a dynasty trigger today put it in and played with it all day felt pretty nice but i deff. needed to ajust my magnet so i go to do it tongiht and realize that the magnest are attracting each other. i was like youve got to be kidding me. so any ideas on how i get that little tiny magnet out of the back of the trigger.

and today while i was playing off break my air would turn off, cuz the cp is so smooth when i turn it on it loosens and turns off:confused: :mad: anyone got a fix for this cuz i really dont wanna sell it.

vikingshadow
08-20-2006, 05:55 AM
Most magnets on the shocker triggers just push out by using an allen wrench and pushing it out from the front of the trigger - they aren't glued in or anything. Not sure about the Dynasty though...

I know of no way to fix an on/off that's TOO easy, other than being extra careful, or taping it after you turn it on...sorry!

paintballer5646
08-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Did you turn your On/Off all the way in to turn it on? It should "lock" in there when it's on all the way, or on mine it did at least.

DyNasty9
08-20-2006, 08:49 AM
to vikes resonse, you cant tap it out the front theres no opening.

ya i thought i was turning it all the way in and it was still coming undone.

help!

vwjimmy
08-20-2006, 09:52 AM
try taking it apart and put a fatter o ring in it......

timmyshoota
08-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Just make sure you turn it tight. It turns nice and smooth up til a point where it gets a little less smooth. You need to turn it to that point. Basically turn it as much as you can.

Dynasty trigger - Can't help you with flipping the magnet...and IMO the Dynasty triggers are horrible. Any aftermarket trigger with a bearing is sooo much better.

DyNasty9
08-20-2006, 02:16 PM
the trigger felt great it just needed to be more snappy so i was planning on moving the magnet in the frame closer, then i relized it was pulling it closer and not repeling it. im so stumped.

the cp ill try agian next time i go, if it doesnt work im getting rid of it.