PDA

View Full Version : Forum Diminishing

Jimmyd24
08-18-2006, 06:43 PM
I dont know if its just me, but ive felt that lately there has been a lack of new threads throughout the forum besides the sales corner.

durrell
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
It's not just you, the forums have been slow lately. Chances are they'll probably only get slower when school starts back. :(

Paradox313
08-18-2006, 06:52 PM
i want mine to start
im so frickin bored

bamf-hacker
08-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Yes it has gotten slow around here, maybe its those new mods!

BUT...This is not an open invitation for useless threads.

vwjimmy
08-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Yes it has gotten slow around here, maybe its those new mods!

You know its true.........
You guys are too good to post or we are all scared!!!!!!!!! :p

xtraking
08-18-2006, 06:56 PM
I dont know if its just me, but ive felt that lately there has been a lack of new threads throughout the forum besides the sales corner.

even the sales corner is dead... i ermember oskusa it was actualyl happenin' now its not :(

durrell
08-18-2006, 07:15 PM
even the sales corner is dead... i ermember oskusa it was actualyl happenin' now its not :(

I remember OSKUSA too :( I miss it.

calebh
08-18-2006, 07:21 PM
lol, remember the awesome halloween colored boards? those were tight. what did we move for? i was gone when we switched...

but ya, its probly cuz schools are startin up. for most, that means they dont have time. for me, it means i have more time :)

durrell
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
lol, remember the awesome halloween colored boards? those were tight. what did we move for? i was gone when we switched...

but ya, its probly cuz schools are startin up. for most, that means they dont have time. for me, it means i have more time :)

Are you homeschooled?

And the boards have been slow all summer, IMO.

Jimmyd24
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
i go on this website at shcool, its like the only one that they havent blocked, they do block actionvillage though, dont know why, they firewall everything, damn communists

Jimmyd24
08-18-2006, 07:27 PM
one more thing, why did bamf get mad that i made this forum, im only trying to spic things up

durrell
08-18-2006, 07:30 PM
one more thing, why did bamf get mad that i made this forum, im only trying to spic things up

I don't think he got mad at you about this thread, he was talking about other people making worthless threads because of reading this.

No worries mate.

bamf-hacker
08-18-2006, 07:31 PM

Not mad at all, my friend...

I was just saying lets not see a bunch of useless threads like:

Look at my lamp isnt it nice.

:)

timmyshoota
08-18-2006, 07:34 PM
This forum diminished the moment it switched from the old forum.

Jimmyd24
08-18-2006, 07:35 PM
okay, like the lamp example
I am starting to realize what you guys mean about new poepl (even though im still somewhat new) not using the search button and making a new thread about the same old thing, it gets very old answering the same question each time, somebody should make a sticky thread bout that

marvin-martian
08-18-2006, 07:41 PM
I was just saying lets not see a bunch of useless threads like:

Look at my lamp isnt it nice.

:)
:dodgy:
sorry...

vikingshadow
08-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I am starting to realize what you guys mean about new poepl (even though im still somewhat new) not using the search button and making a new thread about the same old thing, it gets very old answering the same question each time, somebody should make a sticky thread bout that

Although it's irritating when people do that, what are we here for actually if not to answer people's questions - whether they've been asked before or not? I've been guilty of telling people to "search", but here you guys have made a thread about it being slow, and then complain because no one is posting things....if everyone searched, no one would post anything but "look at my half eating doughnut," or "I took a huge dump today" threads....stickies, as everyone knows and has said multiple times - just don't work because no one reads them. A simple "search" of that statement would have revealed that! ;)

IF this forum is worse than the "OSKUSA" it's only because the members are making it that way...not because it's any worse than the other, in my opinion. It does seem to see less action than the other, and I liked the looks of the old one, but this one is here to stay, so let's make it great again! Oh, and the forums really did pick up for awhile over the summer - the other mods and I have noticed that there are a LOT of new members who don't post in these general threads but stay in their respective areas....

calebh
08-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Are you homeschooled?

And the boards have been slow all summer, IMO.

lol no. im just always doing something during the summer. work, or camping, or traveling... theres always something during the summer. but during the year, theres school... and school... and band things... and not a whole lot else outside the school day. until spring. then things get busy. i have some homework, too, but either i never do it, or it doesnt take long :rolleyes:

Nenkitsune
08-18-2006, 08:52 PM
well i haven't been here long, but i do notice that it does get quite inactive at times. i'm on it a good chunk of the day, just seeing who's on, what's been posted. i never really have much of a reason to make topics, but i will...soon...

UKwithPride
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
I WOULD go to this site during school... But for some reason Spyder.tv blocked the school's IP address :dodgy:

DRAGON
08-18-2006, 10:08 PM
I say who cares and you're all fulla doo doo -

ooglieboogliebob
08-18-2006, 11:28 PM
I WOULD go to this site during school... But for some reason Spyder.tv blocked the school's IP address :dodgy:

Use a proxy server then.

Slow or not, it's still KUSA right ?? Thankgod it's still alive ....

UKwithPride
08-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Use a proxy server then.

Slow or not, it's still KUSA right ?? Thankgod it's still alive ....
lol, school blocks most proxies, and if I got caught, I would lose computer privs...

pbfreak3221
08-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Ya I feel really bad slowely I've been spending more and more time on pbn

calebh
08-19-2006, 05:59 AM
:shocked: i signed up on pbn a while back, and i cant stand the place... unless its change a ton since the last time i was there, kusa is like 5429828450239850293 times better, even if it is slow