PDA

View Full Version : MR2 ReCocking Problems

Jschwarz
08-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I have had an MR2 for 3 days now. after the first day i started to have problems, i would have to recock after every half a dozen shots. After 4 hours in my local store, we found the problem. The bolt was chewed up on the top and right side. Turns out the three screws they used to hold on the feedneck were a fraction too long. So when the bolt was moving back and forth the screws chewed the bolt...So anyone having this problem have your local dealer check this out. Has any1 else had this problem or heard of it?

NtAcivG94
08-19-2006, 09:36 AM
wow I have never heard of that being an issue b4...strange

Victory
08-27-2006, 01:26 PM
I have a recocking problem, too, I'll check that out in my gun, too.

Jarhead
08-28-2006, 07:47 AM
My recocking problem has always stemmed from me outshooting my hopper. When I borrowed a friends Halo B. I didn't have a problem. I haven't heard of this being a problem. Wow, was this straight out of a box with any mods?

Jschwarz
08-30-2006, 09:01 PM
This was straight out of the box, no mods at all, we also found that the recocking mechanism was missing a spring, but we found that in the box in a tiny ziplock bag, must have realized after packaginf and threw it in.

NtAcivG94
08-30-2006, 09:41 PM
i only have one spring on my t bolt

i must have lost the other one when i took it apart

patshortland
08-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I also had a problem with re-cocking. I went back to the retailer (Badlands in Vancouver) and they indicated that they were replacing bolts under warranty. From what they said the bolt springs are weak and the new ones have a stiffer spring.

It seams to have fixed the problem so I would suggest going back to the retailer and asking for a warranty replacement for the bolt.

Pat

NextoN
08-31-2006, 01:11 PM
Doesnt kingman field test the markers before they put them out on the marked?

Jarhead
09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
I also had a problem with re-cocking. I went back to the retailer (Badlands in Vancouver) and they indicated that they were replacing bolts under warranty. From what they said the bolt springs are weak and the new ones have a stiffer spring.

It seams to have fixed the problem so I would suggest going back to the retailer and asking for a warranty replacement for the bolt.

Pat

If you think you may have a problem with the bolt, try firing it without paintballs. It may just be a blow back problem with the hopper. If it fires without recocking then it isn't the bolt. Then I would check the hopper to see if you are getting blowback

I have been told by tech service not to oil the bolt, just the o-ring, because it will slow it down. I just put a couple of drops down the ASA and fire my gun. It seems to work fine.