PDA

View Full Version : Under Armor

Paradox313
08-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I gotta tell ya its some pretty good stuff.
bout the only bad thing i have to say about it is, its pretty tight so if you crouch and then get up the armor rolls up so it a pain in the a** to keep down

your thoughts???

oh yea i got the long sleeve for $19.99

Hossy
08-18-2006, 04:57 PM
umm i <3 under armour. I play alot of sports, and they make something that i really like. The guy who started it lived kinda close to me, he went to a HS that isnt far away at all.

Its kinda expensive, but i get team deals and all, so it doesnt break the bank

DyNasty9
08-18-2006, 05:02 PM
i absolutly hate how it rolls up, they need to fix that , other wise its amazing, great stuff.

claustrophobia9
08-18-2006, 05:12 PM
their cleats are crazy good. i wear heatgear shortsleeve or sleeveless every time i play paintball

Hossy
08-18-2006, 05:14 PM
yeah, if i dont wear a jersey, i wear like a loose longsleeveshirt of theres...

if you have a big crotch like claus, under armour doesnt really roll up

:)

claustrophobia9
08-18-2006, 05:16 PM
yeah, if i dont wear a jersey, i wear like a loose longsleeveshirt of theres...

if you have a big crotch like claus, under armour doesnt really roll up

:)

hey thx for the compliment... but i dont wear them that low, i wear dye slidershorts.:rolleyes:

pbfreak3221
08-18-2006, 05:20 PM
ya i love under armour I where it for pretty much every sport usually short sleeve sometimes sleeveless

MadMan66
08-19-2006, 10:35 AM
under armor is the best! i don't think they've made 1 product that i don't like

claustrophobia9
08-19-2006, 10:56 AM
they need to make a heatgear hood that comes in blue, i wear my coldgear hood when i paintball in the winter and i like how it keeps paint out of my mouth :crazy:

Live2Play
08-19-2006, 10:59 AM
I love the stuff. I have heat gear, and all season gear, and both are incredible.

Angel69
08-19-2006, 11:39 AM
i play hockey,football, im in track, baseball, paintball, ski, box, and alot of other outdoor activities. and i wear everything of it...and love it. except for jackets. there jacets are expensive i stick to carhart there ;)

i also use there camo under armor for when i go out hunting

xtraking
08-19-2006, 01:08 PM
i get the stuff from walmart for like 5-10 bucks... but i hate that stuff im fine witha tshirt... and the only "under armor" type stuff i wear is the tight boxer things for rugby.

ooglieboogliebob
08-19-2006, 01:35 PM
only because your so scrawny that the underarmor fits loose on you :dodgy:

Underarmor is pretty cool, but i don't wear it much.

druid
08-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Walmart sells a similar product called "Athletic Works" undergarments. They are in the men's clothing department and come in a few color choices. I use white because that's the color requirement under my uniform shirt (not that you'd see it under the body armor). They work extremely well and are cheaper than Underarmor....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-ATHLETIC-WORKS-COMPRESSION-SHORTS-SIZE-M_W0QQitemZ150019508660QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4544967

Recon by Fire
08-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Under Armor has loose and tight fitting styles. The dorks wear the tight stuff because they think it makes them look tough, LOL.

Under Armor sucks IMHO! 5.11 Tactical is way, way better!

leed
08-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Walmart sells a similar product called "Athletic Works" undergarments. They are in the men's clothing department and come in a few color choices. I use white because that's the color requirement under my uniform shirt (not that you'd see it under the body armor). They work extremely well and are cheaper than Underarmor....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-ATHLETIC-WORKS-COMPRESSION-SHORTS-SIZE-M_W0QQitemZ150019508660QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4544967

LOL, Dru, I think you've posted this before. It all does the same thing, they all work the same way. I have tried most of the companies, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok, and the Wal-Mart/Target Brands (yeah, I do a lot of sports, and I look for big sales, LOL). I don't really notice a difference, though, Nike seems to be a little bigger than the rest, and Reebok, is a little smaller.

I wear underarmour for paintball all the time, but when you sweat a lot, it's a bastard to get off.

druid
08-20-2006, 12:27 AM
I think yer right leed. I believe it was the old KUSA board though.

I wear this under my body armor, even though there is better stuff out there and what is actually designed for the armor. That crap is the same material as what I posted but has 'ribs' to elevate the armor off my skin. It helps to promote air flow "chanels" to allow the heat to rise out from behind the Kevlar panels and trauma plate.

This stuff (I posted) is designed to be worn that it's in constant contact with the skin but not too tight.
LOL...yer right about when it's wet...it's like trying to peel the skin off a tomato with your fingers -.-