PDA

View Full Version : 06 Spyder Electra trigger swap

Dman
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
I am look at buying an 06 Electra , but the only thing holding me back right now is the rocking trigger. But i think i found a solution , if it will work. If i can get anouther trigger frame with a standard trigger that will bolt right up and use the electra's board or a board conpatable with the electra's eyes, and use the electra's stock grips(not a must but would be nice). this is going to be my speedball gun for the time being , so any ideas ? I want to keep the gun stock at first ( except the trigger and frame). I like to base my upgrades on what will help me and the gun become one(lol). Thanks in advance for any ideas?

shunut
08-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Any ESP frame will fit, its a direct swap. I'd get an esp frame and t-board with breakbeam eyes.

SharpObjects
08-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Hmmm, perhaps just get a referbished Imagine, swap the boards, and maybe a new trigger and you'd be set. The referb Imagine is cheaper then a new ESP frame.

shunut
08-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Or you could buy a used ESP frame and save yourself the trouble, didn't see anywhere that anybody say buy a new ESP trigger frame.

Dman
08-18-2006, 03:15 PM
ok so the electra's board will fit in the new(most likley will be used) esp frame ? i like the sounds of the t-board but will probly hold off for a little while till i play with the gun a few times ..... (won't take long , we play almost every weekend (atleast 3 out of 4) ). put it this way we play so much that we are building a speedball field of our own, the cheep way of corse.... lol ... it is amazing how may old tires you can get for free.

we have played in a small local tournament , mechanical only , and took 3rd place (would of had 2nd , but we got a 22 point penalty for one of the guns shooting hot comeing off the field , sence then we hate co2). now we are hooked to speedball .... lol

ShieldzyBoy
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
id first sell the rocking trigger frame with the old eyes and get like 70 maybe for it and then buy a package on nation of the frame, t-board, and eyes. i've seen a couple like that some with t-board chips

shunut
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure if the Electra Board will fit in the ESP frame. Somebody else will have to answer that for you. Most likely if you buy an ESP frame it will come with a board.

Dman
08-18-2006, 03:43 PM
ok ... i can try it and if it don't then it will just force me to buy a t-board ...lol

shunut
08-18-2006, 04:31 PM
good luck. If you need anymore help let us know.

Dman
08-18-2006, 05:06 PM
that i will and thanks to all for the help!!!! :D