PDA

View Full Version : reckless paintball

calebh
08-16-2006, 05:18 PM
yall heard anything about this company? im looking at this (http://www.recklesspaintball.com/product_info.php?products_id=80&osCsid=fbcc9fca7f1d2e5e8deabef8b559c56d) tank cover right now, but its so new, there arent any review on pbreview or anything. anyone used anything from this company?

durrell
08-16-2006, 05:42 PM
I've heard of them but never heard all that much. I'd say go for it if you like it. There has to be someone to start their reviews.

DRAGON
08-16-2006, 05:48 PM
......... There has to be someone to start their reviews........

.........or the complaints lol -

Ace24
08-16-2006, 05:53 PM
All I can say is that pack FTL. Wtf are they thinking? The pod is facing so that it would have to be taken out from the top, and one of the pods looks like its about to fall off the pack. $45 for that peice of ****? I just got an Empire pack for 30 shipped with 5 pods lol.

Oh yeah, but back to the tank sock. It doesnt look that bad... and its only $13... go for it.

calebh
08-16-2006, 07:40 PM
have you not heard about the pack? its a good idea, even if it wouldnt work for everyone. theres a review of the pack in apg and on pbreview. got an 8 on pbreview anyway. only 1 out of the 5 had a problem with it, and it was the strength of the velcro that ticked him off. the pods are like that so they wont spill. you slip it into a little tube covered with velcro, which is then stuck to the pack itself. so you can just pull it off the pack without having to slip it out of anything or worrying that its spilled. reckless claims that you can "get paint to your loader in one second flat." i dont know about their pack, it just seems like it would take some bending strange ways to pull the pod out instead of down... looks like a lot of velcro, too. but their tank cover looks pretty good, and its got a thing on the side for a swab. and its cheap. which is what worries me.

but heck, if i end up with the money, i might go ahead and get both pack and cover. its a great idea, even if it doesnt work all that well. we'll see...

calebh
08-16-2006, 07:47 PM
well, heres a video i found on the reckless website demonstrating the pack. looks like it doesnt require being a contortionist to use :P

http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/78ADDA32-9925-4A23-869A-1999DCB6A327.htm

Nenkitsune
08-16-2006, 08:28 PM
i could totally use those for my q-pods. i suppose if you wanted you could try mounting them however you pleased. in a way it means you could make it more comfy to grab. I like the idea

thechubbss12
08-17-2006, 04:58 AM
Yea man you buy it and dont like it... i will buy it off you LOL....

QAZ123
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Forget that. Check out www.playerpaintball.com. I got there tank cover(and a whole bunch of other stuff) and it's good stuff!

Check it out,
JB.

UKwithPride
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I have Reckless' tank cover AND pack. The tank cover is really nice and easy to put on, and it also has a sleeve on it to put your squeegie in. The pack is VERY nice, fits great, and the pods don't move around. And you don't have to pull the pod from the top... I mean, is it that hard to just pull from the bottom like I do? I say buy the tank cover, cheap and great for the price. Also, if you're looking at the pack also, I fully reccomend it.

calebh
08-17-2006, 08:33 PM
awesome thanks uk. its been ordered :) if my friends ever manage to get their markers working, i'll take it out the next time we go play and give yall a review :) one has a timmy that needed some new parts... so he got them, and put them in, and some other part broke... so ya...

oh btw, im getting both pack and cover

UKwithPride
08-17-2006, 08:55 PM
sweet, you'll be VERY satisfied with both.

timmyshoota
08-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Wow, that pack is secks. I would get one if my NXe wasn't so new.

calebh
08-20-2006, 08:50 PM
lol chubbs i hope youre serious, cuz its supposed to be here like tomorrow. tuesday at the latest. the shipping rocks. it was only about $5 for the pack and cover both. and its priority mail. so tuesday at the latest. w00t.

and as long as im asking for advice on what to buy... qaz, did you get the player paintball pants? cuz im needin some newer longer pants... they look pretty good, and have a price tag to show it. so are they worth it?