PDA

View Full Version : Whats left of my malfunctioning mouse...

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah... It double clicked everything I tried to click on. So when I clicked one internet browser it would make two. But the main reason was I destroyed it was because I was doing this art thing on my computer and it destroyed it by making double of everything I tried to trace/draw. Then for a second strike it was making me buy two of everything.... and the third strike... it made my computer crash when I was trying to load a game. It made 2 of the game start running while AIM, IE, Winamp, and some other software was running.

Soo... Basicly I gripped the front of the mouse, ripping up the buttons. I then picked up the mouse by the cord and started smashing it against my desk, and finally I ripped the cord out and threw it against the wall. The parts in the picture are the only ones I could find in my room lol. It kind of exploded everywhere.

I think there was a problem with the micro switch under the mouse button. Oh well... :dodgy:

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4902/whatsleftoftheinteractmousepa0.th.jpg (http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whatsleftoftheinteractmousepa0.jpg)

I am bored so I thought I would make a post of my anger management problems involving my computer lol.

chubb0rz
08-16-2006, 03:25 PM
lol ownd.

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:26 PM
I've never done it with a mouse, but i've destroyed house phones, and remotes!

claustrophobia9
08-16-2006, 03:30 PM
stop; hammer time

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:31 PM
^^^^HAHAHA. Damn that made me laugh claus!

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:31 PM
When I was younger I used to smash my PS2 controlers lol. I still have my first one... it is completely shattered on the inside and sounds like a baby rattle, there is also no more rubber on the anolog sticks and 2 buttons are missing. SOCOM 1 made me do it... :(

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:33 PM
I remember the the PS2 controllers. I got so mad one time that I grabbed the rubber on the stick with my teeth and yanked it off. I even took a knife one time and cut across the buttons several times. No joke. I have anger managment problems bad!!

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:35 PM
I remember the the PS2 controllers. I got so mad one time that I grabbed the rubber on the stick with my teeth and yanked it off. I even took a knife one time and cut across the buttons several times. No joke. I have anger managment problems bad!!
:lol:

Thats pretty scary... dont let me get around you when you have a knife and your mad lol.

vwjimmy
08-16-2006, 03:39 PM
three words Ace
Anger Management Classes
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I wish I had a camera in my room at that moment... that would have been hilarious... I kinda screamed, my face turned red and yeah... it was actually pretty fun... I like watching things explode lol.

splaturout
08-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I had a laptop that stopped booting up so I took it out back, unloaded a 9mm XD clip into it, followed up with a hopper of paint, back to another clip and to finish it off....i peed on it! I was really PISSED!!

I like your form of fixing a problem!

DisIsMyUsername
08-16-2006, 03:43 PM
wow...u guys are out of hand..

Have u guys seen run's house? that lil kid's starting his anger problems young lol. The little prick bent back his gameboy screen and snapped it in half. I'd be like DOH, I just wasted away my money!

I'm not bad, I usually end up being on the brink of throwing a controller or anything in my hands but i stop myself before I let go. Good thing too cause I play baseball alot so i'd beam the crap out of it. Either way I don't need to get pist, I'm badass at games :p. lol

btw that was a crappy mouse, good thing u effed it up. get an optical mouse :rolleyes:

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:44 PM
^^^^WOW splaturout. And ace said that I had a anger managment problems!! lol

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Omg there is a video of that somewhere... the laptop thing. Let me find it!

Also... I play baseball too, thats why my PS2 controller is now a rattle lol.

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:48 PM
I think I know what video your talking about ace. It's the one where thre at a lan party and is laptop doesn't work and he pulls out his tippy and unloads a hopper worth of paint to the screen. Then he's like, " We can fix it"

Ace24
08-16-2006, 03:50 PM
The link below is the guy destroying his laptop with an 98C:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5712661938744753400&q=Paintball+laptop&hl=en

I hope I dont end up like this German kid:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2973.html

thechubbss12
08-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Noobs... WHo need anger when you can have brute strength..... :dodgy:

Ehh destruction < production

DisIsMyUsername
08-16-2006, 03:57 PM
I agree w/ el chubbss.

that lan party dude's a dumbass and it didn't seem real. He messed up something that could've probably been fixed and wasted pballs and air (not that it cost so much). Damn dude, donate that lost money to me!

DisIsMyUsername
08-16-2006, 04:09 PM
wow..and that german kid...

can we say serial killer?

Ace24
08-16-2006, 04:18 PM
lol thats what I thought when I saw him.

durrell
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah the German kid is crazy, and the paintball laptop..kinda looks planned.

vwjimmy
08-16-2006, 05:31 PM
That laptop is getting lit up by an A5.....
totally staged....
Wish I could find that "BOOM Headshot" vid.....

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Well I have good news for you....

With your anger you have now been made able to make a walking trainer.

Take the switch from the mouse and attach it to a pencil with tape or glue, then take the metal clip from a pen and break it off and glue that to the switch.

Walk away... In class, at work, in the car where ever.

Ace24
08-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Well I have good news for you....

With your anger you have now been made able to make a walking trainer.

Take the switch from the mouse and attach it to a pencil with tape or glue, then take the metal clip from a pen and break it off and glue that to the switch.

Walk away... In class, at work, in the car where ever.
OMG LOL! Good idea. I never thought about that. Although I did think about taking off the switch and putting it on my gun. Not that it would work... but its really easy to press.

ooglieboogliebob
08-16-2006, 07:18 PM
... As long as you don't scream/laugh/talk like that german kid ... your fine

DFSniper
08-17-2006, 05:00 AM
That laptop is getting lit up by an A5.....
totally staged....
Wish I could find that "BOOM Headshot" vid.....

gimme a minute, its in my favorites...

http://media.putfile.com/FPS-doug

ace, now you can go out and buy one of those 10-button mice/mouses/whatever. dunno what you'd need the other 7 buttons for, but you can brag to all your friends about it!

newkid
08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
im guessing you had a spare mouse?