PDA

View Full Version : don't buy the $99 68/4500 tanks from order paintball

Theheroguy
08-16-2006, 02:21 PM
ok you probably already laughing at me for purchasing such an obvious rip off right

ok so at orderpaintball I got a $99 airamerica tank with my ion cuase my rodeo broke it worked once and now it leaks. My twin bro's does the same and were sending them back and getting credit but it not worth it to buy them don't cheapout the don't even tell your which air america tanks they are.:mad:

ooglieboogliebob
08-16-2006, 02:55 PM
the tanks are leaking ??

Just go to the proshop and tell them to give it a rebuild, if not yourself.

durrell
08-16-2006, 02:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't wait for pman to see this.

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I went to the site and couldn't find them. If there that cheap, maybe i'll buy a couple. Even if there leaking, you can get them fixed pretty cheap right??

pman15
08-16-2006, 03:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't wait for pman to see this.

ehh i cancled out on that,im just gonna get some ups on my spyder

durrell
08-16-2006, 03:25 PM
I went to the site and couldn't find them. If there that cheap, maybe i'll buy a couple. Even if there leaking, you can get them fixed pretty cheap right??

You have to buy them with an Ion if I'm not mistaken.

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 03:29 PM
ohhh. Got ya. Thanks Durrell

SharpObjects
08-16-2006, 03:48 PM
How is orderpaintball anyway? I've heard mixed things about them. I was thinking about getting a 'cocker from there.

WhatThaSmurf
08-16-2006, 04:13 PM
They're hard to get in touch with and don't have a huge variety, but the prices are good. They did just move into a bigger warehouse, so the selection should get better. They have had problems in the past with their e-mail, so calling is a better bet. How do I know this? I'm the head mod on their forums (forums are not too great either) so I see complaints all the time.

Please don't cause me trouble by complaining there too heroguy!

Paradox313
08-16-2006, 04:15 PM
no do not buy from orderpaintball

i got my ion not even 20 minutes ago and the serial number was shaved off

yes i bought new, i recieved refurbished

ive heard that another person did got same thing

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Same way with www.paintballdiscounters.com. They sent me a gun that had scratches on the frame where they had put the trigger in and the trigger frame didn't even say e-marker on it. I emailed them and emailed over and over again. Then I looked one day and they removed the gun that I had bought from there website. It pissed me off pretty bad!!

calebh
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM
theres more reasons than just supporting your local proshop to buy from your local proshopb ;)

splaturout
08-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Just support D!!!! :D

claustrophobia9
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM

who shaves off the serial number on an ion... maybe orderpaintball steals them...

pman15
08-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Same way with www.paintballdiscounters.com. They sent me a gun that had scratches on the frame where they had put the trigger in and the trigger frame didn't even say e-marker on it. I emailed them and emailed over and over again. Then I looked one day and they removed the gun that I had bought from there website. It pissed me off pretty bad!!

hmm wierd.but paintball discounters was my first online purchase and sent it in no time.my order actually arrived a day early wich was good.paintball dscounter is a trusty site,there is no reason that people shouldn't order from them.there a group of trustworthy people

stylinbeaver
08-16-2006, 05:44 PM
They were my first online purchase also. I had a order over 110 bucks so it was free econimy shipping. But then they moved it to ups. It was strange.

SharpObjects
08-16-2006, 06:22 PM
theres more reasons than just supporting your local proshop to buy from your local proshopb ;)

I know what you mean, and I'm all for supporting the local shop. But when I have to pay $1000ish at the local shop (not including 7% tax), compared to $700 online, I could use the savings for two month's worth of paint. (FYI, I'm looking at Karni's.)

I guess I'll just stick to actionvillage. Orderpaintball seems to have a few to risks for such a big purchase, unless I hear otherwise.

:o

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 07:18 PM

If you got an Ion with the SN shaved off return it immediately and notify SP. They will not honor any marker with out the SN. Even a refurb should have the SN, unless it was a not for sale gun or stolen. You are not the first to say they got a SN removed Ion from Orderpaintball.

SEND IT BACK!!! Buy one from D his price is great and you get a NIB one that has the warranty from SP.

durrell
08-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Yah, not to advertise, but I deal with each of you PERSONALLY so I guarantee that it's going to be right. And if it's not, then I take care of it.

But do what you want. Apparently you fellas enjoy paying more to be ripped off.

timmyshoota
08-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Yah, not to advertise, but I deal with each of you PERSONALLY so I guarantee that it's going to be right. And if it's not, then I take care of it.

But do what you want. Apparently you fellas enjoy paying more to be ripped off.

There's 3 options:

1)Pay less and get a shoddy product and service.

2)Pay more and get a good product, but not so good service.

3) Buy from D and save money, get the same good product and get great service.

ooglieboogliebob
08-16-2006, 07:49 PM
D's right. His prices are great !!! Only problem is shipping kills on small prices. With guns you can save a bunch. Once you order from him you'll get your panties in a bunch and wonder why you ordered from anywhere else :p

Goodluck though !!!

Hossy
08-16-2006, 08:54 PM
There's 3 options:

1)Pay less and get a shoddy product and service.

2)Pay more and get a good product, but not so good service.

3) Buy from D and save money, get the same good product and get great service.

QFT

D is now a mod here too, which even shows what kinda person he is, to be recognized as a mod shows that he wont screw with you

calebh
08-16-2006, 09:11 PM
at a proshop, you should get some good service. i mean, its local. if the shop doesnt give you good service, its probly not worth buying from. my local shop is the bomb for service, and the prices may not beat a huge online dealer, but they're still good.

if you dont get good service from the shop, man... that sucks. nuthin against d, but id take any local place any day. unless the local place just sucks.

Theheroguy
08-17-2006, 05:41 PM
They're hard to get in touch with and don't have a huge variety, but the prices are good. They did just move into a bigger warehouse, so the selection should get better. They have had problems in the past with their e-mail, so calling is a better bet. How do I know this? I'm the head mod on their forums (forums are not too great either) so I see complaints all the time.

Please don't cause me trouble by complaining there too heroguy!
I won't do that ontheir own forum thatwould be justwrong

Jimmyd24
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM
i order my stuff from e-paintball.com, they answere your emails quickly, have cheap prices, have pretty much same day shipping, and free shipping on all orders over 30, and have a huge inventory in my opinion.

opterasis
08-17-2006, 05:56 PM
I just ordered an Ion pro from TMS warehouse. It better not have a scratched serial number. (sorry D, I had a buttload of amazon gift certificates to spend)

Paradox313
08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
just got a call back from smart parts
apparently orderpaintball does not have the hook up from smart parts
they told me they have gotten emails and calls about my complaint from several other people

they also told me to spread the word
so, spread the word

Kingman-Rep
08-18-2006, 04:32 PM
just got a call back from smart parts
apparently orderpaintball does not have the hook up from smart parts
they told me they have gotten emails and calls about my complaint from several other people

they also told me to spread the word
so, spread the word

They do not have any hook ups with Kingman either!!

Mlb06
08-18-2006, 07:18 PM
i just looked and they dont have the ion ne more?

phatphil
08-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Did you see their :dodgy: $1 shipping.... all orders now have a mysterious $8 handling fee :dodgy:.

Paradox313
08-18-2006, 07:43 PM
yea after they had a huge argument with me i think they took it off
luckily i found it

www.orderpaintball.com/detail.aspx?ID=1189

i also took a screen shot but i cant upload it for some reason

WhatThaSmurf
08-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I had started to wonder about them. I have ordered somethings off of them in the past, nothing big, and then a little while later it is gone. It seemed strange, but hey, they made me head mod of their forums. Well, that place sucks, none of the members are ever on, and I can never get in contact with the admins. So I am just not going to get on anymore. I will not submit resignation (as get paid just as much as the people on here - nothing), and I will not tell anyone. Who's going to notice anyway, nobody ever gets on? I have stopped ordering from there, and all of my future orders will be from D (can I use the like $2 in OP credit at CPBS, please?:dodgy:). Sucks for them, I was the only person on forums that was not an asshat, except maybe Tim. Have fun OP!