PDA

View Full Version : I'm really selling them this time...

tigerdave714
08-15-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm getting ready to make a huge post in the sale forum on this thread over on SCP. Selling most of my gear (including my 2 favorite pumps). Just thought I'd post pictures of them here one last time before I let them go.

First is my CCM/AIM Sniper. Heavily custom, very trick, great shooter after almost a year of tweaking and swapping out parts. I don't really want to sell this one so I'm tempted to take applications from potential buyers to make sure it goes to a good home.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/davidmoore714/sniper1.jpg

And this is the famed Sheridan KP2-SC. Very oldschool and very sweet. I hate parting with this one as well, but its such a sweet marker that its a shame it just collects dust in my closet. I could use the storage space and Im sure some other worth collector/pump player would love to get his/her hands on it.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/davidmoore714/kp21.jpg

Hossy
08-16-2006, 07:34 AM
how much for the KP2-SC???

ooglieboogliebob
08-16-2006, 08:51 AM
He's not selling it yet. Give him some time to part from his markers, it's not really an easy thing you know ... :undecided:

Nice guns dude !!! I hate to have to see these go ... :(

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 08:55 AM
hummmm..... sniper looks good. Post the stuff here too :(

Maybe Sara and Lisa need a brother :)

tigerdave714
08-16-2006, 02:16 PM
The KP2-SC is actually pending already. Someone met my asking price, and less than 12 hours after posting. Wish every gun I owned would sell this easy. I'm seriously going to kick myself for it. But in 6 months when I've had the opportunity to play maybe twice... I'll regret it a little less.

I would post the entire sale here as well, but its just too hard to keep up with a giant sale posted in multiple threads. Not hard to find though, and there's lots of stuff there aside from these 2 guns.

ooglieboogliebob
08-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Still that shouldn't get you down. I havn't been able to play a lot either, due to the lack of people wanting to play and money issues.

Hob Hayward
08-20-2006, 09:12 AM
What was the asking price?

tigerdave714
08-20-2006, 06:47 PM
The asking price on the KP2-SC was $350 plus shipping. I've been offered as much as $500 for it in the past, but I'm not really selling it for the money. Wanted to make it affordable (and wanted to make sure it sold fast before I changed my mind).