PDA

View Full Version : Compact SE trigger grip unit

CamoDeafie
08-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Hello, i am the proud owner of a green and black acid washed Compact SE, the trigger frame's 45 grip is cracked up and going to break if im not careful, can anyone recommend a good replacement Lonestar type 45 grips? would the Benchmark's 45 grip be compatible with the offset holes? I would use the Classic's bottomline grip, but the SE's hardline and ASA wont line up with the M16 type....hence my question

Chris Cole
08-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Any Spyder .45 grip should work. You'll probably have to buy an entire frame though. My last .45 went on my Hammer because I hate the M16 grip. Good luck finding one.

CamoDeafie
08-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Hm, i tried my Xtra's grip, had to shim it, so that throws out the usual group of mech frames...would be nice to get a sprint or similar e-frame :) but the odds of finding such would be low because AV has good refrub imagines e-markers for $63.. i did find at PBN5 a Benchmark 45 lonestar grip for $30, in black only, so im thinking bout that, but i would need to know if its got both inline and offset bottomline holes before buying it...